`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2011 Topps Allen & Ginter Code

RE: 2011 Topps Allen & Ginter Code
I loved reading the codebreaker's account how he broke it last year, it's all so fascinating...but I'm sure as heck not smart enough to figure it out. Just pointing out that Jim Nantz's card back says "crack the code" on the back...Don't know if it means anything.

(07-17-2011, 01:17 AM)dlcarst Wrote: I loved reading the codebreaker's account how he broke it last year, it's all so fascinating...but I'm sure as heck not smart enough to figure it out. Just pointing out that Jim Nantz's card back says "crack the code" on the back...Don't know if it means anything.
Where is the story. I would like to read about it.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/2010/07/...-solution/

(07-15-2011, 03:41 AM)diamondlistings Wrote: I'm willing to help! don't really have any leads yet though. figuring out how the ciphered texts from the 8 or so spades correspond with the code cards. They fit together like a puzzle and that's the hard piece as well as wondering how many are included. I would think they most likely wouldn't use all 350 because that isn't a square number. 18x18 is the largest parameter to fit under 350 ( 324 ). I've got around 75-100 images of coded cards so far and have started to piece them together but this could just be a dead end.
I could be a rectangle and not a square

Finder's Fee for these cards if I obtain them(NO EBAY or COMC).

2010 Neftali Feliz Ginter Relic,