`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(New)Quick grading question for you guys

(New)Quick grading question for you guys
USPS says my package was delivered today to Beckett. I got the 10 day turn around. Is today counted as 1 of the 10 days or no? Do I get an email from them that they received my cards or when they are done or will they just show up? Thanks again for your input guys.

RE: Quick grading question for you guys
What is it numbered to?
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

(07-02-2011, 10:58 PM)whodeyalltheway Wrote: What is it numbered to?
No numbering.

Then I would get it graded.
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

That card looks fishy to me as there were NO good cards in co signers Smile

(07-02-2011, 11:18 PM)011873 Wrote: That card looks fishy to me as there were NO good cards in co signers Smile
I hope it's legit!! It's getting sent in too. Corners and edges look pretty good. Not sure how you tell about centering on a card like this.

There were some good cards in that years set. I pulled the Bob Lemon and Rick Ferrel dual cut auto but, both of them were on yellow paper.

I do beleive they would grade it just because it was from a licenced company
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

RE: (New)Quick grading question for you guys
USPS says my package was delivered today to Beckett. I got the 10 day turn around. Is today counted as 1 of the 10 days or no? Do I get an email from them that they received my cards or when they are done or will they just show up? Thanks again for your input guys.

The next business day after delivery counts as day 1. You should get an email within 2-3 days. I've used the 10 day service a few times and that's when I usually receive an email from them. They usually start grading them the last few days before they are due unless you submitted a large order.
WANTED: Indian Larry American Biker Auto
[Image: 1393873061.jpg]
http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/Seaw0lf/library/

(07-07-2011, 07:38 PM)seaw0lf Wrote: The next business day after delivery counts as day 1. You should get an email within 2-3 days. I've used the 10 day service a few times and that's when I usually receive an email from them. They usually start grading them the last few days before they are due unless you submitted a large order.
Thanks a bunch!! Looking forward to seeing how they grade.