`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP! Fake Matt Ryan?? - RESPONSE FROM SELLER

RE: HELP! Fake Matt Ryan??
(07-02-2011, 09:42 PM)jpcisco Wrote: From everything I have been able to find the Gridiron Kings auto's from that year look like this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2008-Threads-Gridiro...1526wt_905

Havent been able to find a "black border" version at all of any player. Dont think they made a black border auto version. I would def. be PISSED! I would go back and demand my card back and never purchase anything from there again.
Agreed, either they knew about it and they were still trying to pawn it off on someone or there lack of knowledge is disturbing. It sucks it is YOUR lcs, cause they arent like Walmarts, there are only 2 in my city of over a million people. I would demand a refund, your trade back( I think I saw you traded for it and were quite pleased which sucks and kinda irks me) and something else as a bonus for the negative experience and distress. And depending on how much money you blow in there would account for something as well. I am confident you will come out BETTER than you think you did at first. The LCS guy doesnt want this negative attention, trust me. He is gonna bend over backwards and if he doesnt I would put his a** out of business or at least try. That card is a fake, no doubt. Becket wouldnt miss something this new with that type of player. Good luck brother man.
(07-02-2011, 10:08 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: Here's the response from the seller

Dear csinvestigator,

Nice of you to just assume we knew! We have had it on eBay for a year plus and never had anyone say it was a fake. Cant wait to hear how its fake Smile

- game7_cards

UMMMM>...maybe it was on the bay for so long because people knew it was sketchy???
This reply would have just earned him a ejection from his comfy chair from behind the counter come opening business hours. This guy is WAY out of line!
I guess i should have read the entire thread, I am glad they did something for you but their attitude leaves a little to be desired.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]