• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP! Fake Matt Ryan?? - RESPONSE FROM SELLER

RE: HELP! Fake Matt Ryan??
(07-02-2011, 09:47 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: DUDE I LOVE YOUR SIG LOL
AND PROFILE PIC LOL
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

RE: HELP! Fake Matt Ryan??
(07-02-2011, 09:47 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: Damnit stefan you're a genius! No there's no "congradulations....yada yada yada." So guess this DEF is a fake. If you guys here of a sudden storm in Orange County on the news with a few people injured you'll know why.
hahaha "freak tornado somehow only hits local card shop all inside dead"
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

RE: HELP! Fake Matt Ryan?? - RESPONSE FROM SELLER
Here's the response from the seller

Dear csinvestigator,

Nice of you to just assume we knew! We have had it on eBay for a year plus and never had anyone say it was a fake. Cant wait to hear how its fake Smile

- game7_cards

UMMMM>...maybe it was on the bay for so long because people knew it was sketchy???
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

Wow that's great customer service. "Dear csinvestigator" would get someone punched around here lol.

LMAO!!! DEUCE......csinvestigator is my eBay user ID HAHHAHAHAHHAHA

(07-02-2011, 10:09 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: Wow that's great customer service. "Dear csinvestigator" would get someone punched around here lol.

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%

omfg I thought they were being snarky haha. I'm way off today.... They should know better then to sell a fake card to a guy named csiinverstigator Smile

Man I font think they made a framed gridiron kings auto the framed cards were just parallel pretty sure it's fake Matt sorry buddy
(07-02-2011, 10:12 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Man I don't think they made a framed gridiron kings auto the framed cards were just parallel pretty sure it's fake Matt sorry buddy
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

i would be led to believe his signature is pretty consistent. any auto ive seen of his looks like this, with little exception.

[Image: IMG_0004-2.jpg]
Insert Banner.

Check out my gridiron kings album in here it will show you what the auto cards look like and there is a framed card in there too the autos look just like the base from that year

http://s1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff44...ZHvqG9w%3D
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

I was just pissed they added a smiley face on their comment how I thought it was fake. So I gave them a link to the Beckett Database, and a few other ebay listings of 2008 Threads Gridiron Kings Autographs showing the back, that is NOT the same and doesn't say, "this authentic signature yada yada yada"....so far no response...
This just keeps getting better....next response from them...

Dear csinvestigator,

So you think every card made under 10 is on the Beckett boards? You are accusing me on an assumption?

- game7_cards
Dear game7_cards,

Actually yes, every card made 10 and under is listed in Beckett database. Like I said, I already confirmed with Beckett, and once again, there is no, "This authentic autograph is an official autograph..." on the back. I dont know why you're assuming I don't know what I'm talking about but I have verified this card. I'm not accusing you on an assumption, I'm making a statement on facts. I don't see how you don't realize that maybe you guys accidently picked up a fake card or got conned yourself. I'm not trying to make a big scene and all, but just bringing it to your attention and would rather get reimbursed with a different card when I stop by tomorrow.

Matt
Dear csinvestigator,

That's fine bring it back and we'll trade it out.

- game7_cards

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%