`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
you know how you just KNOW a customer is gonna be a problem?

RE: you know how you just KNOW a customer is gonna be a problem?
You're too nice. I would have told him he was an idiot.

I also really enjoy the buyers who take a week or longer to pay and then start asking where there item is a day or two after they finally pay.

I usually don't ask about a package until a week has passed....and I only do that if they haven't marked it as shipped yet.

I will admit though, I get very annoyed when sellers don't leave feedback upon receiving payment. I mark down communication stars if I have to leave feedback first as a buyer. Yea feedback might be optional, but if it isn't left then how will the community know about that buyer/seller. It's just irresponsibility IMO if the transaction isn't fully completed.

Crazy, that's why I don't deal with customer service in any form anymore-
WANTED: Indian Larry American Biker Auto
[Image: 1393873061.jpg]
http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/Seaw0lf/library/

(07-02-2011, 05:11 PM)slufan83 Wrote: I usually don't ask about a package until a week has passed....and I only do that if they haven't marked it as shipped yet.

I will admit though, I get very annoyed when sellers don't leave feedback upon receiving payment. I mark down communication stars if I have to leave feedback first as a buyer. Yea feedback might be optional, but if it isn't left then how will the community know about that buyer/seller. It's just irresponsibility IMO if the transaction isn't fully completed.
That's a terrible reason to knock DSR's. With how insane eBay has gotten, those unnecessary low DSR's can get people kicked off eBay. That simply isn't fair IMO.
I collect 1999 Ultra, 2002 Topps 206, 2003 Topps 205, A&G Minis, Andy Pettitte,
and Brett Gardner.

(07-02-2011, 05:11 PM)slufan83 Wrote: I usually don't ask about a package until a week has passed....and I only do that if they haven't marked it as shipped yet.

You have to look at the big picture. Every situation is different. For myself, I work long hours, I am a single dad and I use Ebay as a source of a little extra income. I would love to have the extra time to go in every day and do feedback, but it just doesn't always work that way. I go in once or twice a month and give feedback for every transaction in one sitdown. The fact that it is optional should be reason enough to not punish someone for not leaving it. Also, if you received your item and there are no issues with it, the transaction is completed.

im a one man operation, and i leave feedback in bunches, maybe once or twice a week. i HATE nitpicky buyers who think that im somehow doing them some huge injustice by not leaving feedback as soon as they pay. i have hundreds of transactions a week...i dont have time to keep going back every couple hours and leaving feedback

I love the guys who demand their cards by the weekend. Gives me something to look forward to all week long. It's best when the demand comes Tuesday night after the buyer has won the auction but before he has paid.

Last Monday night I had a guy make a offer on a lot of cards. Terms of the offer included the right to return them to me if not received by Friday. I'd have offered Priority Mail but it was an $8 lot.

Yea, thats kinda a jerk thing to do.
I never leave feedback first after payment. Reason being: The transaction is not completed yet. Once I know its completed (usually by someone leaving me feedback) then I leave feedback.
There is all sorts of things someone can do once they already have feedback from the buyer, including just marking a neg or a neutral for no good reason, then theres nothing the seller can do to warn other ppl.
JMO

can we please not make this another thread on ebay feedback?

pleasekthnx, or whatever you kids say

this about my issue. me me me me me