`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
etopps pricing

etopps pricing
does anyone know why there is never pricing available for various etopps sets? inquiring minds wanna know. thank you.

RE: etopps pricing
are you familiar with how etopps works?

Card values are tracked from actual sales on the eBay trading floor, giving each collector an up-to-the-minute portfolio value in their etopps account

\

thank you for that...i was unaware...i have amassed a decent little stable of etopps cards....i'm assuming i can go to the etopps site and create a portfolio?...i will check that out now...thank very much indeed.

(07-02-2011, 12:56 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: are you familiar with how etopps works?

Card values are tracked from actual sales on the eBay trading floor, giving each collector an up-to-the-minute portfolio value in their etopps account

\
Wow I didn't know that. I have no etopps cards but have always loved how they look. I gotta get a portfolio of my own going.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

The portfolio only works for eTopps cards kept online. Cards are kept by Topps untill you request delivery. Then they become "in-hand" and are no longer tracked by the eTopps site. You will need to set up an account if you want to sell/buy "on-line" cards on ebay. Anyone can sell/buy "in-hand" cards. Also eTopps holds contests with "on-line" cards kinda like fantasy baseball and you can win points to get other eTopps cards or merchandise.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket