`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Pull out those BGS grading cards. Basketball style!!!

RE: Pull out those BGS grading cards. Basketball style!!!
Here's a few more BGS 9.5's from my pc.....
[Image: 95lot.jpg]
Got another 40 or so 9.5's, will upload pics after my next mailday!
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

That picture is nothing short of dumbfounding. Not that my MJ PC is great by any means, but I only have 4 of those cards in any form (all raw, save the playoff heroes in a BGS 9). Do you buy them graded? Pull them/send them in? Trade for or buy them and then send them in? You said you have another submission coming back so the fact you've gotten that many wicked MJ 9.5s by any means is staggering!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(08-24-2012, 12:14 PM)hegotgame1515 Wrote: Here's a few more BGS 9.5's from my pc.....
[Image: 95lot.jpg]
Got another 40 or so 9.5's, will upload pics after my next mailday!
this make my jordan collection look like a charity case.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

Amazing stuff
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(08-24-2012, 02:15 PM)buckunteer Wrote: That picture is nothing short of dumbfounding. Not that my MJ PC is great by any means, but I only have 4 of those cards in any form (all raw, save the playoff heroes in a BGS 9). Do you buy them graded? Pull them/send them in? Trade for or buy them and then send them in? You said you have another submission coming back so the fact you've gotten that many wicked MJ 9.5s by any means is staggering!
I have gotton those cards from buying, selling and trading.
Only about 10 i got raw, then graded in 9.5...
There is around $10k worth in the pic, but i don't think ive spent more then $5k to get them....Over 12 months...
Collecting cards is one of those things, that if you have the TIME and knowlege you can buy and sell to make some good gains....
Every hi end MJ collector on ebay does the same thing.....

I haven't sent my next beckett submission yet....
I have about 80 cards i need to send!
All of which should grade 9 - 9.5 - 10!
Out of 32 cards i have sent 27 have come back as 9.5 or better!!!
If i spot a single flaw on a card,i refuse to submit it.

I know one thing thats for sure, there is always someone out there that has a better collection!!!
I have seen some amazing MJ collections here in Australia....
To give you an idea, my hole MJ collection is worth about $40k in Beckett value...
My collection wouldn't even rate in the top 50 collections in Australia alone!!!

I know of 2 that would have to be worth over $500,000!!!
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

Nice MJ, BGS Pristine10
http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee335...an0011.jpg
[Image: scan0011.jpg]

i have a Jordan RC, i may be interested in selling as i haven t looked at it since i was a kid. but with the economy in a ***** storm i could use the money now more then ever. i just seen one was sold for a 100k. now that got my attencion as i havent been into cards in a long time. but now i see you have to get them graded nowdays. im a little scared to send my RC in the mail to be graded although i know it would be worth it . but all of you seem to have no issues with the cards and getting em graded. is there any advice you can give me about grading?
im not on here much but you can contact me at ********* as i would love to hear your input

Mod Edit (XstreamINsanity): Please do not post emails on the forums. Thank you very much.