`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some mail a few hits from today and a Shoutout to RW34, Deuce, RS20, and Osujeff

Some mail a few hits from today and a Shoutout to RW34, Deuce, RS20, and Osujeff
well the family had to go to the lcs for some supplies so we each got a pack to open. My wife, Daughter, and I all got a pack of Sweet Spot while the son opted for Crown Royale. Also had some awesome mail from some great members and good friends here on the ole' Beckett. first the shouts

first lets shoutout to RW34. Bout 5 minutes after Wendy found out i was gonna give the SP Authentic master set a try she pm'd me with a list asking which ones i needed so she could get them out to me. well here they are, and thank you missy for all the help. The Shipley come from the bay but i know she would want to see it again and to be honest she passed on bidding on it so i would get it for my set. Now thats a friend.

[Image: mail6-236.jpg]
[Image: mail6-235.jpg]

Next we will give a shoutout to my boy Deuce. Brotherman sent me a pm letting me know he had this little beauty for me and a couple days later here it is.

[Image: moore001.jpg]

Next a shoutout to one of the best Osujeff. Jeff pm'd with a Offer of his Joe McKnight from his set which was 2 clr and in return i sent him a 1 clr i picked up. No matter how many times i offered to send him something extra for the fact his was 2 clr and i was sending him a 1 clr back the man would not hear of it. Here is the sweetness he sent me

[Image: 108of499.jpg]

The last shoutout is to RS20. Ryan and I made another one of our many trades and along with the nice set needs he traded me he sent all these which with the one RW34 sent have now finished my Base Rookie set all in hand.

[Image: mail6-233.jpg]
[Image: mail6-232.jpg]

A Few hits from todays little trip to the lcs

My Daughte'rs
[Image: 013.jpg]

My Son's
[Image: 016.jpg]

Wifey's
[Image: 014.jpg]

And Mine
[Image: 015.jpg]

Lastly a few recent nice mail items from trades and a couple bay pick ups
[Image: 229of699001.jpg]
[Image: 010.jpg]
[Image: 149of349.jpg]
[Image: no.jpg]
[Image: 7of15.jpg]
[Image: 011.jpg]
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

RE: Some mail a few hits from today and a Shoutout to RW34, Deuce, RS20, and Osujeff
Thanks bro I like the daughters hardesty helmet auto! That Stenerud is sweet also!
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

RE: Some mail a few hits from today and a Shoutout to RW34, Deuce, RS20, and Osujeff
Sweet pick-ups & a WAY 2 GO shoutout to some great members & their generosity!!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Sweet stuff man! I like that Stenerud alot
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

(07-01-2011, 10:12 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: Thanks bro I like the daughters hardesty helmet auto! That Stenerud is sweet also!
Thanks brother gotta say thats the first time i spent over 80.00 on 4 packs lol

Tyson Jackson
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21

Sweet, I thought that Sweet Spot was the Berry for a second, i was thinking what luck! Glad it coming along. I have a stck here for you as well, just waitng on one more mailer and i will be sending out. Glad you got the Dez and that one guy finally pm'ed me back and said whenever i want it, so I guess one of us got an extra one cause i already have one and you have one posted now. On another note, I am curious as to why Wendy let that Ship go, what is your angle girl? She would have run over me in a Sherman tank if it were me, lol! Just kidding, I love to mess with her! Thanks for helping Lump out guys!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Great people helping once again Smile congrats on the sexy cards.
[Image: mikethomas_banner-1.jpg]
Mike Thomas Collection Thread
Working 3rd shift, so please be patient to my replies Smile

Great stuff Lump! Glad I was able to help out, 'cause it's hard to do sets without friends!!

Happy to have you get the Shipley Gold, there's 24 others out there for me to find one. Besides, I have enough patience to wait another 6 months for mine to come along. Smile It does, however, look really nice there!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(07-01-2011, 10:18 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Sweet pick-ups & a WAY 2 GO shoutout to some great members & their generosity!!
thanks mn t was a fun time at the lcs
(07-01-2011, 10:18 PM)whodeyalltheway Wrote: Sweet stuff man! I like that Stenerud alot
thanks when i got the trade offer on it i jumped quick
(07-01-2011, 10:20 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Sweet, I thought that Sweet Spot was the Berry for a second, i was thinking what luck! Glad it coming along. I have a stck here for you as well, just waitng on one more mailer and i will be sending out. Glad you got the Dez and that one guy finally pm'ed me back and said whenever i want it, so I guess one of us got an extra one cause i already have one and you have one posted now. On another note, I am curious as to why Wendy let that Ship go, what is your angle girl? She would have run over me in a Sherman tank if it were me, lol! Just kidding, I love to mess with her! Thanks for helping Lump out guys!
yeah i thought it was the berry too till i looked a bit closer.
(07-01-2011, 10:26 PM)weslamb Wrote: Great people helping once again Smile congrats on the sexy cards.
thank you thank you
(07-01-2011, 10:28 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Great stuff Lump! Glad I was able to help out, 'cause it's hard to do sets without friends!!

Happy to have you get the Shipley Gold, there's 24 others out there for me to find one. Besides, I have enough patience to wait another 6 months for mine to come along. Smile It does, however, look really nice there!!
i hear ya its real hard doing a set without friends thankfully i have a few here to help. and im glad one of us has some patience cause i have none

Tyson Jackson
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21