`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT:What brand holds more value Press pass or Sage Hit

RE: OT:What brand holds more value Press pass or Sage Hit
(07-02-2011, 02:36 AM)uwash97 Wrote: Personally, I would go with the Press Pass. I like the card stock and the on-card autos. I think as a product it's a bit underrated.
Totally agree, I really like their product alot. They sure dropped the ball this year letting UD get the exclusive rights to the college logos. Thats is why everything you have seen so far this year the helmet or uniforms are from the senior bowl or real generic looking, not for me personally. i love college ball almost if not more than NFL, they should have their alma maters on the card.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

RE: OT:What brand holds more value Press pass or Sage Hit
(07-02-2011, 02:36 AM)uwash97 Wrote: Personally, I would go with the Press Pass. I like the card stock and the on-card autos. I think as a product it's a bit underrated.
thanks for your input
(07-02-2011, 11:52 AM)jncdrew Wrote: Totally agree, I really like their product alot. They sure dropped the ball this year letting UD get the exclusive rights to the college logos. Thats is why everything you have seen so far this year the helmet or uniforms are from the senior bowl or real generic looking, not for me personally. i love college ball almost if not more than NFL, they should have their alma maters on the card.
yep im with you on that.
(07-02-2011, 09:34 AM)hurdygurdyman Wrote: Gotta go with Press Pass between those two. The have nicer looking cards and better Auto's
thanks for the input i think im goin with presspass
(07-02-2011, 09:26 AM)p18mann Wrote: press pass because there on card
the on card autos will always have more value also
yea thanks for the input