`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
beckett.com Customer Appreciation Month!

RE: beckett.com Customer Appreciation Month!
entered everyday so far. does anyone know where they are posting the winners. im like the rest of the racing section. come on racing. llo
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

(07-08-2011, 05:57 PM)shelbysaleen Wrote: entered everyday so far. does anyone know where they are posting the winners. im like the rest of the racing section. come on racing. llo
Winners are being posted here:

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1445034.html

Good luck to everyone!

Bill S.

Bill S.
"32-years in the Hobby"
Collector of all "Sutherland" cards!

I forgot to post that after I found out. Bill posted the link, but you can find the thread on the 'Beckett.com/updates' link. Ray and Kelly are the only Racing member(s) to win anything so far. I hope that we can see more members here win something from the contests. I am pleased that Beckett decided to start rewarding members that stuck around thru the newest site switch. I don't think a single NEW member (since the February switch) has won anything yet.

And I still have a handful of random prizes to give away in addition to the regular daily drawing! So lots more chances at some cool promo lots and some mem cards and auto cards.

Stay tuned!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Bill S.
Bill S.
"32-years in the Hobby"
Collector of all "Sutherland" cards!

come on race members!! Good luck to everyone
Collecting all Travis Pastrana. Also Bobby Labonte autos and race used

[Image: travis.jpg]

My Bucket: http://s325.photobucket.com/albums/k390/dprissel/

the only racing prize was won by someone named hollywood12. that was the dale jr elite diecast.

Good luck the rest of the month guys

i know we are supposed to be greatfull that they are doing the contests yadayada. its just frustrating that we lose our priceguide then lose our quarterly. we cant have a racing member as mod, and the twitter contests/board has shriveled up to non existence.

CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

I could be the MOD. It seems I am practically doing that job anyway. Big Grin It seems I am the ONLY member of Beckett that checks this board every day. If only there was something new posted here every day.
There are only about 6-10 regular members here and a bunch of random appearances by random members. I really would've liked to see more Racing stuff in the Giveaway, but the worst part is that someone I've never heard of won the only listed one. I bet it shows up FT on here whenever hollywood gets it. Smile I am glad that Ray and Kelly won something, but they are still the newest of the (semi) regular members.
I didn't win anything so far and most of the stuff I would've been really happy to win is already gone. Maybe we will start seeing some racing fans win something. I'd be fine w/ a BGS GC. I've never sent anything in to be graded.
The Tony Gwynn AU/Relic and Vlad. G. Booklet are all that are left of the stuff I REALLY like alot, but I'd also be happy with the Staubach/Dorsett Relic and the Magic Johnson AU. Maybe the random drawings will be good to us.

Good luck to everyone reading this!!!

Well, I didn't win the Tony Gwynn AU, but I am REALLY glad that pretz won something cool!
It would be nice if this thread was updated when the same thread is updated in the other sports forums. The winners list hasn't been posted here ONCE, but it is posted nearly every day in the football forum.

(07-17-2011, 01:36 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: Well, I didn't win the Tony Gwynn AU, but I am REALLY glad that pretz won something cool!
It would be nice if this thread was updated when the same thread is updated in the other sports forums. The winners list hasn't been posted here ONCE, but it is posted nearly every day in the football forum.
How dare you think of the racing board as an equal to the "important" sports. Big Grin
And yeah, congrats to the guys here who have won something!
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

Winners list:

July 1 - bostonsports1
2008 Leaf Certified Materials Printing Plates Magenta #246 John Elway AU 1/1
July 2 - raidernation75
2010 Panini Century Astronauts 8-Cent U.S. in Space Stamp Materials Auto #1 Scott Carpenter/50
July 3 - baycitysfinest
2006-07 Upper Deck Trilogy Signs of Stardom Dual #SOSNK Jason Kidd#{Steve Nash
July 4 - opierocks
2011 Upper Deck MLS Hobby Box
July 5 - orange1fan322
2010 Topps UFC Knockout Triple Threads Relics Autographs #TTAR8 Forrest Griffin/18
July 6 - dkotart
(1) box each of 2009-10 Upper Deck Victory Swedish & 2009-10 Upper Deck Victory Finnish Hockey
July 7 - klarson03
$50 Beckett Grading Services Gift Certificate
July 8 - soccerscrub
1-year subscription to the sport Beckett Online Price Guide of your choice
July 9 - chiefsncards275
2009-10 The Cup Foundations Jerseys Autographs #CFDD Drew Doughty/10
July 10 - dlions11
2010 Topps WWE Autographs #ABS Big Show
July 11 - hollywood12
2004 Action/RCCA Elite 1:24 #8 D.Earnhardt Jr./Bud#{ Dave Matthews Band/3888
July 12 - arsenal789
2008-09 The Cup Programme of Excellence #PEGF Grant Fuhr/10