`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
beckett.com Customer Appreciation Month!

RE: beckett.com Customer Appreciation Month!
Ooooo I hope I win that $50 Marketplace Gift Certificate :-)

I would love any of the prizes lol I never win this kinda stuff. haha
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(07-21-2011, 11:07 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: I would love any of the prizes lol I never win this kinda stuff. haha
Haha I hear ya there. My luck is about as good as my girlfriend's driving.

(07-21-2011, 11:05 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Ooooo I hope I win that $50 Marketplace Gift Certificate :-)
Too bad, man. Maybe you'll get the next one! I won it and was told it was from my first day entry on the 1st. So if you enter every day, apparently you have more chances to win any prize for any day. Smile

(07-23-2011, 01:42 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Too bad, man. Maybe you'll get the next one! I won it and was told it was from my first day entry on the 1st. So if you enter every day, apparently you have more chances to win any prize for any day. Smile
Yeah, I have entered every day....and there isn't another $50 Marketplace gift certificate :-(...oh well.

(07-23-2011, 07:38 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Yeah, I have entered every day....and there isn't another $50 Marketplace gift certificate :-(...oh well.
I entered every day too and it took 22 days to win something. Keep up the hope, you still have a week to win something. I didn't know there wasn't another GC. I thought there would be one more. Maybe you'll win an OPG and get the option to switch to a GC. I was given the option to take an OPG instead of the GC. Good luck!

WHY DID I JUST FIND OUT ABOUT THIS Sad lol

Hopefully I can win tomorrow's prize since it's my birthday ha. That would be a great birthday for myself ha.
[Image: bannerthj011.jpg]
Thanks to talkntribe for my banner!

http://s1141.photobucket.com/home/Trey_Jones001/index

(07-26-2011, 06:01 PM)thj0011 Wrote: Hopefully I can win tomorrow's prize since it's my birthday ha. That would be a great birthday for myself ha.
Well Happy Birthday and good luck! I didn't win on my b-day, but I didn't really want to win on that day. 15 days later I was happy with winning something better. Smile

(07-26-2011, 06:01 PM)thj0011 Wrote: Hopefully I can win tomorrow's prize since it's my birthday ha. That would be a great birthday for myself ha.
Happy Birthday....It's my Birthday too. Maybe we can tie.
[Image: chipper.jpg]

Collect Atlanta Braves cards/memorabilia. Chipper Jones and ROY autographs (107/130). Currently looking for 2004 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch cards of Chipper Jones, Dale Murphy, or both that I need.