`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone breaking 2011 score football?

RE: Anyone breaking 2011 score football?
Good luck would love any Dolphins and mainly Cameron wake stuff.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

Keep me in mind for any A J Green stuff pulled thanks.

It will be like a ghost town but...if you pull any Seahawks, let me know! Only one RC in there (Durham)
Bucket:
http://s1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa47...radeables/

Resident Seahawk collector. Building 2010 Topps Chrome sets and 2010 Topps Magic.

I think I have everyone!
Looking for 2007 Topps Draft Picks & Prospects Chrome cards for my sets! (black
ref, bronze ref, silver, silver ref, gold and gold refs)

I am looking for any TJ Ward stuff you pulled. Please PM me if you have anything you can sell. Thanks

I just bought a box over my lunch hour today. I like putting together a cheap easy base set of Score every year, so I'll be loading all my inserts for trade and will be looking for the missing base I need.

I busted about half of the packs already, with nothing super noteworthy - I did get one "End Zone", one "Red Zone", a couple "Gold Zones" and a couple "Scorecards". Sad to see they did away with the serial numbering on the parallels though this year Sad

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(07-06-2011, 03:57 PM)ceocards Wrote: I just bought a box over my lunch hour today. I like putting together a cheap easy base set of Score every year, so I'll be loading all my inserts for trade and will be looking for the missing base I need.

I busted about half of the packs already, with nothing super noteworthy - I did get one "End Zone", one "Red Zone", a couple "Gold Zones" and a couple "Scorecards". Sad to see they did away with the serial numbering on the parallels though this year Sad
I will help you finish your set. That's not a problem. I'll be looking for all of the zones and scorecards I believe so we'll see haha. Let me know what you need! thanks,
steve

ps... I don't like that they aren't numbered either. Pretty much the reason why I bought the case which is supposed to be in tomorrow but who knows...
(07-06-2011, 11:27 AM)jnuhjnuhjnuh Wrote: I am looking for any TJ Ward stuff you pulled. Please PM me if you have anything you can sell. Thanks
will let you know what i get! thanks!

Cool I got all my needs loaded as "Wants" in my org and got my inserts loaded for trade...so if anyone is looking for any, hit me up.

Ended up with 1 End Zone, 2 Red Zones, 4 Gold Zones and 4 Scorecards, but no autos. Also a rookie pic variation of Leshoure

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

got everyone updated and thanks ceo!

Good luck in your break very soon!!!! Excited and a bit jealous Tongue
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%