`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Beckett OPG price autographed balls and mini helmets? With scans

Does Beckett OPG price autographed balls and mini helmets? With scans
Got these 2 items in a trade recently and was wondering if the OPG I have has prices for autographed items.

The football is of Matt Leinart of the Cardinals. The helmet is Anquan Boldin on an Arizona Cardinals helmet.

Note: The guy told me the football was a Ray Lewis auto, but when I just checked the # it came back to Leinart. It doesn't look like either one, really. But that's what the website says when the code is put in. The Boldin has ROY inscription.

If the OPG has prices, can someone direct me to them. If not, what prices would you put on these 2 items. They're both GAI authenticated with a sticker that has matching numbers on both the item and the COA.

Any help would be appreciated. Here's the items...
[Image: 7.jpg]

[Image: 5.jpg]

[Image: 9.jpg]

[Image: 11.jpg]

RE: Does Beckett OPG price autographed balls and mini helmets? With scans
That's definitely Leinart's autograph. No doubt about it.

I don't think the OPG has pricing. I can tell you that having Leinart on that ball instead of an official ball cuts the value a little bit (that's a synthetic ball, I think Touchdown series), but then again very few people would spend the money on an official ball and get him on it.

As for value, a quick look at recent eBay sales is not promising. Neither player is selling for even the retail price of the item they signed when they do sell.

Yea, I checked the bay and didn't have much hope after that. Those guys are NFL stars, especially Boldin. And both played for the same team. I wish I could trade them together since they're both Cardinals.

When the guy talked me into purchasing them along with all of the Texas Rangers stuff, he was said he checked around with various sites and found he could get at least $40 apiece for them. I'm not seeing that, but that's what he told me.

Thanks again for the advice and help. Too bad I can't trade them on here.

That Leinart especially looks a little weird. Im not a fan of GAI as I have seen alot of fake GAI stuff however that doesnt mean its fake. It could just be a little different auto of his.
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

I would be interested in the boldin helmet if you decide to trade it.
Andre Roberts-87 Autos with Six 1/1's
http://s854.photobucket.com/albums/ab106...1QQtppZZ28