`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nix 2011 Series 2 Card

Nix 2011 Series 2 Card
Just a quick question about Jayson Nix card #549 in 2011 Topps Series 2. The card shows him in a Indians uniform and states hes a member of the Indians. He has been on the Jays all year long, and I was hoping they would have shown him as a Jay.

Is this something that happens a lot with Topps cards? I have just recently started up collecting again after a couple of years.

RE: Nix 2011 Series 2 Card
Yes, this happens a lot. Aaron Harang is still a Red on his 2011 cards, even though he is a Padre now. Usually they don't change it until the Update series comes out (just another way for Topps to screw us for some more money...haha jk...kind of)
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

RE: Nix 2011 Series 2 Card
That normally happens when there's a late trade and Topps has already started producing that set. They won't stop production just to change one card.
I collect 1977-Present Baseball of any team, especially the Braves (NL) and the Red Sox (AL). Considering an expansion into vintage. I am slowly adding cards and wants to my org.