`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tons of AUTO and AUTO/GAME USED-Patches-compl. name plates/ Exquisite-Contenders-CrnR

tons of AUTO and AUTO/GAME USED-Patches-compl. name plates/ Exquisite-Contenders-CrnR
k folks I have aprox. 150 auto or auto w/ patch-jersey-logo patch-balls ects. or some type of material.
Brands are anything from Exqu-site, Ultimate, Crown Royale, Contenders,timeless treasures, Prestige Draft,on wood autos, classics, Prestige Redemption nba logo autos redeamed cards all in hand. and again around 150 total this lot of 15o inc. some baseball and some football very little football actually. as far as baseball goes its ranges from Ken Griffey Jr. Ultimate Auto, rod carew Ultimate quad patch auto #/24, labron james ud redemtion cards, dirk N. roookies, jason terry autos(2), 09-10 crown royale brandon jennings auto /399 graded 9.5 card 9auto becket.
Long story short Im in the DFW area of TX dont have paypal want to sell all of these plus some nice rookie cards and star cards like- bryce harper bowmans, 08 topps mickey mantle chrome BLUE Ref., 79' nolan ryan, cal ripken neat insert i have, michael jordan ud baseball 94', scott rolen bowman best rc, u get the idea. was thinking if I could find someone local to buy them all for say $3.50-$4.50 range for the autos and auto patches and say .75-$1.00 / cards on the star/top rc's buying all only of course I could get away this weekend and finally propose. want to go outa town tonight / tomorrow for a getaway to do so. however short on funds I have the ring but the catch is that w/ no paypal card it would do me no good so it will have to be local or trust if anyone is seriously interested let me know fastest responce via my normal email which is bmachos@yahoo.com

RE: tons of AUTO and AUTO/GAME USED-Patches-compl. name plates/ Exquisite-Contenders-CrnR
i have a harper usa bowman
what does the griffey look like

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]