`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rayeates aka Randi, don't go, this hobby needs you!!

rayeates aka Randi, don't go, this hobby needs you!!
Haha, well I just wanted to send my appreciation publicly to Randi, as you know, he is leaving the hobby, and has a bunch of nice cards to trade, one last time. I sent him an offer on a couple of Burmistrov's he had (contenders /100, rookie headliners), and he just said, I'll send them your way for free. This is what the hobby is about, I can't trade for a victory RC or a YG to save my life, and this guy comes on in, and does this, makes me grateful for some of the great people on here. Thanks again Randi!

Nino
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

RE: rayeates aka Randi, don't go, this hobby needs you!!
Randi has been a classy collector from start to finish! It's too bad he's leaving, but given his reason's, totally understandable. All the Best Randi!!
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database

One of the best collector's and persons Ive come across in my 10+ years in the hobby! A classy move by him for sure and he is already missed, despite his awesome trade thread!
A nice touch with the shoutout Nino!
-Craig

Thank you guys for the amazingly kind words! I am so grateful that I am being beckoned to stay, but I do not have the passion anymore. Nino: I am more than happy to help out a fellow collector (or person in general) when I can, and showing your gratitude in this retrospect is as kind as the gesture I bestowed to you. Thank you! My reasons for leaving the hobby (I still need the Be A Player Halak RC!!! Wiser ended up not having it!) are important to me, and to better my life for my family, so I will have to stick with that. But because of the amazing people I have met here in the Beckett community, I will not be leaving here! I am humbled by the great integrity that has been shown to me by so many (FanOfSpeed, Tim, Craig, Hugh, Walt, Ron, Al, Chris... many more!), and I hope to just convey that forward. Please see to it that this trend continues so that the newer members, and existing ones, can appreciate that same kindness that I have been shown!

Happy collecting everyone!

Randi

Stay please u been here a while
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

QUITTER!!!!!

JK I hope you are using this time to see that boy of yours!!!

(06-30-2011, 04:00 PM)rayeates Wrote: Thank you guys for the amazingly kind words! I am so grateful that I am being beckoned to stay, but I do not have the passion anymore. Nino: I am more than happy to help out a fellow collector (or person in general) when I can, and showing your gratitude in this retrospect is as kind as the gesture I bestowed to you. Thank you! My reasons for leaving the hobby (I still need the Be A Player Halak RC!!! Wiser ended up not having it!) are important to me, and to better my life for my family, so I will have to stick with that. But because of the amazing people I have met here in the Beckett community, I will not be leaving here! I am humbled by the great integrity that has been shown to me by so many (FanOfSpeed, Tim, Craig, Hugh, Walt, Ron, Al, Chris... many more!), and I hope to just convey that forward. Please see to it that this trend continues so that the newer members, and existing ones, can appreciate that same kindness that I have been shown!

Happy collecting everyone!

Randi
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

(06-30-2011, 11:43 AM)opierocks Wrote: Randi has been a classy collector from start to finish! It's too bad he's leaving, but given his reason's, totally understandable. All the Best Randi!!
+a trillion

hopefully you will check in the boards once in a while
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Hey Randi....if it makes you feel any better I was talking to a guy at the LCS the other day who is a big Halak collector as well and the BAP is the only RC he needs as well....tough card to find man! I'm keeping my eyes open!