`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addicted........Scans.........

RE: Addicted........Scans.........
Forget the hotline, I think you should try to complete the set! Smile Those are some really nice looking cards. Alot of cards in that set seem to have some amazing jersey pieces on them.

I finally picked one up and got see it in person for myself. Nothing really prepares you for how thick they are. I thought the side view picture you posted would... Unfortunately the card won't be staying with me. I picked it up for a buddy. Smile
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Those are great looking cards. Love the one with the Swoosh piece in it.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

those are sick. i cant wait to get my first exquisite card

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

I saw that Williams, so glad it ended up in a safe home!! Congrats! Wink
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

those are excellent. Jealous of those Sanchito's !! And the Williams is pretty sickly too !!!
Insert Banner.

(06-30-2011, 10:32 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Sa-weet cards! That hotline is 1-800-NEEDMOREAWESOME, in case you're wondering. Wink
At least they give you an easy number to remember Wink
(06-30-2011, 11:57 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: You know, I am going for my counseling degree....I may be able to help you with this addiction....
How long have you felt this way?
I hear you saying that you are addicted to these high-end, thick cards, am I correct?

[Image: sfs.jpg]
Well do you have a couch? This may take a while Wink It started in the 80s and well it has festered..................LOL
(06-30-2011, 01:33 PM)nineof Wrote: Forget the hotline, I think you should try to complete the set! Smile Those are some really nice looking cards. Alot of cards in that set seem to have some amazing jersey pieces on them.

I finally picked one up and got see it in person for myself. Nothing really prepares you for how thick they are. I thought the side view picture you posted would... Unfortunately the card won't be staying with me. I picked it up for a buddy. Smile
Doing the set is sooooo tempting. And the jersey pieces, UNREAL ! And buddy you have to get one for yourself. You can't help but look at them over and over and over....... Addicting I tell ya Smile
(06-30-2011, 08:37 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: I saw that Williams, so glad it ended up in a safe home!! Congrats! Wink
Thanks Wendy!! That part of the USC jersey is what caught my eye the most Smile
(06-30-2011, 09:19 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: those are excellent. Jealous of those Sanchito's !! And the Williams is pretty sickly too !!!
Thanks gooch. I blame the Sanchitos for it all. The obsession came after I got his, LOL Big Grin
Thanks guys/gals for ALL the great comment. They are truly appreciated Smile

those are cool looking cards. I saw the Tom Brady around somewhere, should have picked it up...
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

(07-01-2011, 01:50 PM)patsfan129 Wrote: those are cool looking cards. I saw the Tom Brady around somewhere, should have picked it up...
I bet you the Brady was a beauty Smile

1-800-3clr-patch....

(07-01-2011, 02:59 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: 1-800-3clr-patch....
likey that number too Smile