IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really nice Mailday W/ Big Shooutout to BigLump

RE: Really nice Mailday W/ Big Shooutout to BigLump
(06-30-2011, 05:19 PM)pbean Wrote: +1 Smile
+2!

LOVE the unique slides! Those are the best PC items!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(06-30-2011, 07:49 PM)shezdoni Wrote: Why on earth would you want too have a big shooutout with big lump?

does he claim his cards are better than yours, or is it just one of the personal vendetta things, cause he stole deuce's heart? LoL

Just askin Smile~
Biglump is a big sweetheart and a cupid of sorts, but one of the most loyal friends I have had on here than any other. I cant forget about Micorps, me and Micorps are tight and he is in Afganistan doing his duty for ALLl of us, so I pray for him every day he will come back to us in a year and i hope everyone will, cause he is elite! Biglump has definitely filled the void since my other bud went overseas and i would go into BATTLE WITH BIGLUMP SIDE BY SIDE OR BACK TO BACK! I have a surprise from him here today as well. just havent opened it yet. I love the anticipation, lol! Congrats on the new cards and way to go BLump!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Damn he hooked up a bunch of us today. I think he's spending time today with the wifey or something lol.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(06-30-2011, 08:26 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Biglump is a big sweetheart and a cupid of sorts, but one of the most loyal friends I have had on here than any other. I cant forget about Micorps, me and Micorps are tight and he is in Afganistan doing his duty for ALLl of us, so I pray for him every day he will come back to us in a year and i hope everyone will, cause he is elite! Biglump has definitely filled the void since my other bud went overseas and i would go into BATTLE WITH BIGLUMP SIDE BY SIDE OR BACK TO BACK! I have a surprise from him here today as well. just havent opened it yet. I love the anticipation, lol! Congrats on the new cards and way to go BLump!
Maybe, still don't explain why he wants to have a shooutout with him Wink LOL

By the way, what is a shoooutout anyways? Wink LOL

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

glad you got it bro i have 1 or 2 more ill send ya too just gotta dig them out now that im home
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641