IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Score discussion

RE: 2011 Score discussion
The base cards are hideous!

There not to bad. Yea they look retro. I must say they look a heck of a lot better than this years Prestige!
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

I kinda of like them. I wouldn't pay a whole heck of alot for a box, but they are cool in their own way. Reminds when growing up.... I liked teams with ugly or plain uniforms. Penn State (plain), 1978 Pittsburgh Pirates (ugly) . Just my opinion.
I LIVE for "Soup Kitchens" with "Dirty Mike" and the boys!!! BAHAHAHA!!!!

Wonder if they will be 9.99 blasters again this year.

Also, I like the simple design....they caught a bit of flak for last years design, alot of folk were complaining that it was too "busy". I'll pick some up to cure that bust itch from time to time.
Charlie Whitehurst Super Collector

Collector of Clemson Tigers and Dallas Cowboys

(06-29-2011, 10:31 PM)clemsoncowboy Wrote: Wonder if they will be 9.99 blasters again this year.

Also, I like the simple design....they caught a bit of flak for last years design, alot of folk were complaining that it was too "busy". I'll pick some up to cure that bust itch from time to time.
I dont think there will be blasters again, bit I may be wrong. I saw on panini's site that the box was now 72 packs for about $64.00 if I remember correctly
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!

Idk... I mean, it looks ok to me. Didnt really expect alotta flash from Score but there are CERTAINLY worse looking sets out there (imo). I might get a box down the road for some cheap busting fun! Smile
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(06-29-2011, 10:35 PM)dabears 1985 Wrote: I dont think there will be blasters again, bit I may be wrong. I saw on panini's site that the box was now 72 packs for about $64.00 if I remember correctly
Blowout has them still listed under Pre-Sell....

7 cards per pack
36 packs per box

$27.99 a box.

*edit*

Confirmed on the 'bay, there will be blasters

7 cards a pack
11 packs per blaster
Charlie Whitehurst Super Collector

Collector of Clemson Tigers and Dallas Cowboys

1 Auto every 4 boxes?

2011 Score Football once again challenges the notion as to how much can be crammed into a low-end set. With a rookie card and Glossy parallel promised in every seven-card pack, plus an excellent chance at of getting another insert or parallel card, the release is all about variety and low-risk challenges. And just because packs carry a suggested price of $0.99, there's still the chance, albeit a slim one, of landing a superstar signature. Football card collectors will be hard-pressed to find better early-season value as they wait to see whether or not the 2011 season actually happens.

Estimated Release Date: 7/6/11
Product Configuration: 36 packs per hobby box, 11 packs per blaster box
Price Point: Entry-Level Football Card
Target Audience: Set Builders, NFL Football Fans, Young Collectors

Box Break:
36 rookie cards
36 Glossy cards
Six Hot Rookies
Four Millennium Men inserts
Six In the Zone inserts
Four Complete Players inserts
Six parallels

Product Highlights:
One rookie card in every pack.
One Glossy card per pack.
Other parallels (combined odds of 1:6): Scorecard, Gold Zone, Red Zone, End Zone, Artist Proof.
Three new insert sets: Millennium Men (1:9), Complete Players (1:9) and In the Zone (1:6).
Autographs appear 1:4 hobby boxes and one per blaster case.

The autograph checklist includes Tebow, Brady, Peterson, Bradford, Sanchez and Peyton Manning.

Among the rookie cards in the set are top-ten 2011 draft picks Cam Newton, A.J. Green, Julio Jones, Jake Locker ad Blaine Gabbert.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

Wow looks like they took a step up product-wise. I still think they should have stuck to a simpler design tho.
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!

I like the step up, but IDK how well they're gonna go w/ young collectors when it seems like a retro set
I collect Detroit Lions, Detroit Pistons, and Former Michigan Wolverines

[Image: th_445.jpg]