`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't seem to add any 1979 Topps BB to a Collection

Can't seem to add any 1979 Topps BB to a Collection
New member but so far did my 1977, 1978 and 1980 but can't get any cards to "import", help

RE: Can't seem to add any 1979 Topps BB to a Collection
Please explain what you wanna do a little better and maybe we can help a little more Smile

OK - here goes
1. I paid for organize $ 19.95 for a year
2. Click on Organize tab
3. At top search box, type in 1979 Topps Baseball- search results generate 791 cards
4. I pull down the box to show 500 results
5. I click on so all 500 boxes are highlighted
6. I click on the blue box "Add Selected to Organize"
7. It asks me to add to existoing collection or new collection, I create a new collection called 1979 Topps Baseball.
8. A tan colored box at top says "Items sucessfully" added to collection.
9. I wait 10 secs for the box to go away and then go back to my main organize tab, the collection name is there but no cards.....

Search inside your org for 1979 cards. I bet they are there just not in the collection you wanted them to be in.
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 14880) (Piazza - 1594) (Wright - 706)

Thanks that was it they were in my All Items somehow I have no clue how when you take cards and try to add them to a folder they won't go- this seems too painful....

(06-28-2011, 07:39 PM)albeeee Wrote: New member but so far did my 1977, 1978 and 1980 but can't get any cards to "import", help
Here's a little hint... When looking up cards in the price guide, at the far right of the card listing there is a little shopping cart and a square with a check and a + sign. If this square is faded with little color it means that that card is already in your Org. Run the mouse pointer over it and it will tell you it is already in your Org.

Ray

(06-29-2011, 01:16 PM)ktcardshop Wrote: Here's a little hint... When looking up cards in the price guide, at the far right of the card listing there is a little shopping cart and a square with a check and a + sign. If this square is faded with little color it means that that card is already in your Org. Run the mouse pointer over it and it will tell you it is already in your Org.

Ray
Great hint! Thanks

(06-29-2011, 12:46 PM)albeeee Wrote: Thanks that was it they were in my All Items somehow I have no clue how when you take cards and try to add them to a folder they won't go- this seems too painful....
In your org, search 1979 Topps, it should bring up all those cards, on the top header click select collection the click either add to or move to your desired folder.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered