`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, didn't get what I wanted, but I still win

RE: Well, didn't get what I wanted, but I still win
(06-28-2011, 04:16 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: Seriously, its sort of like bait and switch, I think? Either way if your buying a product you should be getting what your paying for.

If they put say 100 redemptions for a RC/Au in a product then at some point they should produce 100 of them and keep then until they all are gone. And if not send something of equal value to the customer, or better yet, refund them.
Couldn't have said it better myself
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(06-28-2011, 03:55 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: Because press pass actually cares about their customers
And Press Pass is the company that DOESN'T have a license.....
Find it kinda funny. Hey we ( Topps ) have a licenses we don't care about you...

(06-28-2011, 04:24 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: And Press Pass is the company that DOESN'T have a license.....
Find it kinda funny. Hey we ( Topps ) have a licenses we don't care about you...
Good point...another reminder why I left the Topps dominated sport of baseball

They sent me two packs of Opening day baseball. Do you know how much of a slap in the face that is?

ridiculous Sad

Well you could never sue since going into buying them you know they have redemptions that expire. However if they dont have a date on them for when they expire you could sue if they didnt honor it.
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY