`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Limited America's Team Auto for Sale

2010 Limited America's Team Auto for Sale
I'm trying to sell a 2010 Limited America's Team Autograph card #5 Cliff Harris. The print run is 50. Perfect for Cowboy fans! I'll scan the image of the card later when I get out of work. Let me know if you're interested.

RE: 2010 Limited America's Team Auto for Sale
(06-28-2011, 11:57 AM)BoyKue Wrote: I'm trying to sell a 2010 Limited America's Team Autograph card #5 Cliff Harris. The print run is 50. Perfect for Cowboy fans! I'll scan the image of the card later when I get out of work. Let me know if you're interested.
To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. Check out the sticky if u need help entering your cards-Mod
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

RE: 2010 Limited America's Team Auto for Sale
(06-28-2011, 01:24 PM)floydtown Wrote: To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. Check out the sticky if u need help entering your cards-Mod

Thanks. Still trying to figure things out here. I'm a rookie here!