Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Topps Chrome Pulls

2010 Topps Chrome Pulls
How do you rate my pulls? I bought two boxes. 48 packs

(1) Autograph Rookie Drew Stubs
(1) Autograph Rookie Bryan Anderson
(1) Autograph Rookie Nick Ramirez (USA BASEBALL)
(1) Another Autograph Rookie Kila Ka'aihue

Ryan Braun National Chicle
Cliff Lee Refractor
Yovanni Gallardo Refractor
David Wright Refractor

2 strasburg rookies
Jason Heyward Rookie
Ike Davis Rookie
Carlos Santana Rookie
Starlin Castro Rookie

May have pulled a few more Im forgetting about. Its the first Boxes ive boughten since getting back into collecting. Let me know thanks guys

RE: 2010 Topps Chrome Pulls
USA autos are case hits, so that's pretty good. Also LMK if you want to trade the Stubbs auto
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

I broke into a hobby box last week, pulled a Heyward auto, A-Rod Gold refractor, and a few others.. You did a bit better than me man, pulling that USA Auto is awesome!!

that usa auto sells for about 3 bucks resale value wise u didnt do very good.. The Stubbs is nice. Id be interested in trading for the heywards and starsburg if centering is decent

I have some guys telling me the USA card is a awesome hit and then the last guy throws that out the window by saying it was only 3.00 Sad. Are the usa cards rare? Sorry for the stupid questions just getting back into the hobby

Chad
As far as the Stubbs auto, I am Red Sox fan who is looking for rookies of current players, pedroia, lester, youk, buccholz, crawford, gonzo, ellsbury would be ideal. I will trade the card for any of the following.

(06-28-2011, 11:13 AM)bosoxfan_19 Wrote: I have some guys telling me the USA card is a awesome hit and then the last guy throws that out the window by saying it was only 3.00 Sad. Are the usa cards rare? Sorry for the stupid questions just getting back into the hobby

Chad
As far as the Stubbs auto, I am Red Sox fan who is looking for rookies of current players, pedroia, lester, youk, buccholz, crawford, gonzo, ellsbury would be ideal. I will trade the card for any of the following.
The USA cards are definitely case hits so in theory thats a nice pull, but many of them don't sell very well. I don't think the guy you pulled is one of the better ones. I'd hold onto it and see what happens
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]