`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoutout to folkertino

Shoutout to folkertino
Well, as I stated in the other thread, he said he sent me a package. Well, I was supposed to get it Saturday but I was out of the house and missed it. Got it today. THANK YOU SO MUCH. His package put me over 3200 different Pistons cards, and one of them I can't find in the database. It's a Grant Hill card with a PG suffix, PG standing for photo gallery, but the area where the number is supposed to be looks like it has an infinity symbol along with 2 X's. But anyways, he also added one card to my Red Wings PC and my Lions PC (can't find the Wings card in the system either). I really do appreciate it folkertino. I have to add you to the people I owe now. Smile

People I owe:

folkertino
toddap79
brentie
o0yanic0o
bbills1999
chaudhrysunny
AND MORE!!!!!!
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

RE: Shoutout to folkertino
(06-27-2011, 09:49 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Well, as I stated in the other thread, he said he sent me a package. Well, I was supposed to get it Saturday but I was out of the house and missed it. Got it today. THANK YOU SO MUCH. His package put me over 3200 different Pistons cards, and one of them I can't find in the database. It's a Grant Hill card with a PG suffix, PG standing for photo gallery, but the area where the number is supposed to be looks like it has an infinity symbol along with 2 X's. But anyways, he also added one card to my Red Wings PC and my Lions PC (can't find the Wings card in the system either). I really do appreciate it folkertino. I have to add you to the people I owe now. Smile

People I owe:

folkertino
toddap79
brentie
o0yanic0o
bbills1999
chaudhrysunny
AND MORE!!!!!!
Did you get my PM? I was wanting to send you all my Piston cards.
[Image: Banner_zpsdfc1db81.jpg]
PC Team: San Antonio Spurs
PC Players: David Robinson & Tim Duncan

(06-27-2011, 09:49 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Well, as I stated in the other thread, he said he sent me a package. Well, I was supposed to get it Saturday but I was out of the house and missed it. Got it today. THANK YOU SO MUCH. His package put me over 3200 different Pistons cards, and one of them I can't find in the database. It's a Grant Hill card with a PG suffix, PG standing for photo gallery, but the area where the number is supposed to be looks like it has an infinity symbol along with 2 X's. But anyways, he also added one card to my Red Wings PC and my Lions PC (can't find the Wings card in the system either). I really do appreciate it folkertino. I have to add you to the people I owe now. Smile

People I owe:

folkertino
toddap79
brentie
o0yanic0o
bbills1999
chaudhrysunny
AND MORE!!!!!!
once i get a job, i am going to send you some more stuff.

it is nice that you collect the one time that no one seems to like.
I am currently trading for

Arron Afflalo
Austin Daye
Chauncy Billups
Richard Hamilton
Tayshaun Prince
Rodney Stuckey
Ben Wallace

https://picasaweb.google.com/11839952293...3si9-bbrAg

(06-28-2011, 12:05 AM)tmakact7 Wrote: Did you get my PM? I was wanting to send you all my Piston cards.
Yeah, I got it. I've been trying to sort through some things and see what I have available. I still have boxes I haven't loaded into the system. I'll try to get a response to you by this weekend.
(06-28-2011, 12:13 AM)toddap79 Wrote: once i get a job, i am going to send you some more stuff.

it is nice that you collect the one time that no one seems to like.
Dude, your name is already on the "People I Owe" list, so no need to push your name any higher on the list (even though it should be on the top). Smile Good luck with the job hunting.

You're welcome buddy, the cards have found a new home with someone to take good care of them, lol.
I actually realized I forgot to ninclude a few cards I had also set aside, you'll probably get those if/when we're doing the group grading subsmission.

(06-28-2011, 08:42 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Yeah, I got it. I've been trying to sort through some things and see what I have available. I still have boxes I haven't loaded into the system. I'll try to get a response to you by this weekend.

Dude, your name is already on the "People I Owe" list, so no need to push your name any higher on the list (even though it should be on the top). Smile Good luck with the job hunting.
it doesn't need to be higher on the list or even on the list,i am just happy to give the cards to some one who will give them a good home.

Arron Afflalo
Austin Daye
Chauncy Billups
Richard Hamilton
Tayshaun Prince
Rodney Stuckey
Ben Wallace

Yeah, well hopefully I have time before you send another package to start scanning all of my Pistons PC, organizing them properly, and I want to make a site to show them off. Smile

(06-28-2011, 10:56 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Yeah, well hopefully I have time before you send another package to start scanning all of my Pistons PC, organizing them properly, and I want to make a site to show them off. Smile
new package wouldn't be as big as the last one.

Arron Afflalo
Austin Daye
Chauncy Billups
Richard Hamilton
Tayshaun Prince
Rodney Stuckey
Ben Wallace

(06-28-2011, 11:04 AM)toddap79 Wrote: new package wouldn't be as big as the last one.
Regardless, knowing you, it's going to be more than decent. Smile

=) I want to be in this thread and the future threads...
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?