`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Does it bother anyone else? A venting thread

Does it bother anyone else? A venting thread
Does it bother anyone else when someone quotes a post....with like ten scans in it?

RE: Does it bother anyone else?
i'm more bothered through pms when people don't quote and reply days later. I move on after I reply and generally don't remember what someone wanted if they haven't gotten back to me after a day...
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(06-27-2011, 07:16 PM)ft28jags Wrote: i'm more bothered through pms when people don't quote and reply days later. I move on after I reply and generally don't remember what someone wanted if they haven't gotten back to me after a day...
This is going to turn into a venting thread....I can live with that lol

lol...it might, but I understand what you're saying though as well. My thread is a long one, and when people quote it, it becomes a harder to read thread, and I do feel bad for others looking at it

(06-27-2011, 07:18 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: This is going to turn into a venting thread....I can live with that lol
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: Does it bother anyone else? A venting thread
Yep it bothers me. You're not alone but then again who am I to tell anyone what to do lol. I'm sure a lot of things I do bother people too.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

I think I am gonna start doing that just for fun now.... Big Grin
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

(06-27-2011, 07:47 PM)mik253 Wrote: I think I am gonna start doing that just for fun now.... Big Grin
that just happened
[Image: mikethomas_banner-1.jpg]
Mike Thomas Collection Thread
Working 3rd shift, so please be patient to my replies Smile

(06-27-2011, 07:47 PM)mik253 Wrote: I think I am gonna start doing that just for fun now.... Big Grin
lol..
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(06-27-2011, 07:49 PM)weslamb Wrote: that just happened
Love that line

(06-27-2011, 07:18 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: This is going to turn into a venting thread....I can live with that lol

ft28jags Wrote: i'm more bothered through pms when people don't quote and reply days later. I move on after I reply and generally don't remember what someone wanted if they haven't gotten back to me after a day...

This is going to turn into a venting thread....I can live with that lol

WINNING
Insert Banner.