`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got a 4/25 Adrian Gonzales triple thread

I got a 4/25 Adrian Gonzales triple thread
in the mail today from a purchase I made on EBay. THe card is fine in the front, but has a large crease, and indentation going down the back. Do you think that will bring the value down alot? It is a 2008 Triple THreads Adrian GOnzalez Rising Stars serial numbered 4 / 25. I paid 40 dollars for it, emailed the seller and he offered to take it back for a full refund just not sure if the crease makes it pretty much worthless or not. WIth the card being only 1 of 25 it may be hard to find others.

please post any advice you may have

thanks
I should add, the seller never mentioned the crease in the description, he said it was mint or near mint. when I emailed him about it today he said he never looked at the back, only the front. which I found to be an odd answer.

RE: I got a 4/25 Adrian Gonzales triple thread
I think you overpaid, and would return the card for the refund. Damaged card is worth half value at most.
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

I agree $40 for a creased card is too much.

I'd send it back and get a refund since the seller offered. Gonzalez is having a great season for Boston so people may be listing a lot more of his cards, in which one of the other 24 cards could show up.

ok thanks guys