`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Word on MatchMaking or Wants at Top

Any Word on MatchMaking or Wants at Top
Any word if there's going to be some type of match making system or a way to place all the wants at the top of the list when setting up a trade.

Having to scroll someone's entire collection to find anything with a star.

This sure would make setting up trades much much easier.

Thanks!
Collect GU/AU of Biggio, Berkman, and Oswalt. Also interested in any Astros/Rangers GU/AU cards. Thanks!

Updated: 7/12/2011
Collecting: 2011 Topps Comm Patch, have 37/100

RE: Any Word on MatchMaking or Wants at Top
(06-27-2011, 03:54 PM)thelostfan Wrote: Any word if there's going to be some type of match making system or a way to place all the wants at the top of the list when setting up a trade.

Having to scroll someone's entire collection to find anything with a star.

This sure would make setting up trades much much easier.

Thanks!
I agree

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

Been waiting on this one too, it will be awesome to have it working.

Even if I could search for people with the cards I want like I could in the old system that would be great. I know I can click on a invividual card and find people with it FT but I want to be able to do this on mass again.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

Just for future reference...if you have to post a "Is there any word on _________ feature" thread, the answer is no.

If we get word, we pass it on. Generally there is no "word" until the feature is ready to roll out.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

I agree too. These 2 features are desperately needed!!!
Football Set Builder.
Topps Chrome, Upper Deck, Ultra and Score.

(06-28-2011, 03:51 PM)ceocards Wrote: Just for future reference...if you have to post a "Is there any word on _________ feature" thread, the answer is no.

If we get word, we pass it on. Generally there is no "word" until the feature is ready to roll out.
Don't get me wrong, but I don't remember word being passe around. Like the limit of 5000 records in pages, it has been fixed in Organize but not on the trading pages. I guess this is just a nice way of inquiring if someone up there is really doing anything, or is there someone there?

Site Fixes, Upgrades, Updates and more...PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!!! Updated and Reformatted 04/05 12:06 PM EST

FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions - READ HERE FIRST 05-26-2011 01:40 pm Last Post: xstreaminsanity

EXPLANATION OF NEW TRADE COLUMN HEADINGS 05-13-2011 10:34 am Last Post: ceocards

TUTORIAL: HOW TO ADD CARDS TO ORGANIZE 05-02-2011 12:35 pm Last Post: ceocards

FOLDER USAGE 101 (Pages: 1 2 ) 04-02-2011 08:11 am Last Post: 54killebrew74

As you can see it's been awhile.

(06-28-2011, 08:24 PM)ktcardshop Wrote: Don't get me wrong, but I don't remember word being passe around. Like the limit of 5000 records in pages, it has been fixed in Organize but not on the trading pages. I guess this is just a nice way of inquiring if someone up there is really doing anything, or is there someone there?

Site Fixes, Upgrades, Updates and more...PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!!! Updated and Reformatted 04/05 12:06 PM EST

FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions - READ HERE FIRST 05-26-2011 01:40 pm Last Post: xstreaminsanity

EXPLANATION OF NEW TRADE COLUMN HEADINGS 05-13-2011 10:34 am Last Post: ceocards

TUTORIAL: HOW TO ADD CARDS TO ORGANIZE 05-02-2011 12:35 pm Last Post: ceocards

FOLDER USAGE 101 (Pages: 1 2 ) 04-02-2011 08:11 am Last Post: 54killebrew74

As you can see it's been awhile.
and your point?

(06-28-2011, 08:55 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: and your point?
Quote:If we get word, we pass it on.

?????

We haven't gotten any updates, so we've had nothing to pass on.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

We pass on almost immediately any updates we get from beckett- period