`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Often wondered about this...Updated..

RE: Often wondered about this...need some input please..
(06-27-2011, 07:21 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: I will definitey take your hard learned lesson to heart and check b4 buying. Hi (My son says hello-LOL) That was a hard lesson but the card is a beauty Big Grin
Hello, little man! Thanks on the card!
(06-27-2011, 08:11 PM)mik253 Wrote: They are considered rookie cards because of they are there rookie year but they are not the "true" rookie card that is part of the base set...
Exactly right and the BV will be alot different too depending on the player.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Also T, if you do not have a true RC of him yet I will see what I have in the way of doubles and see what I can do for you.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

(06-27-2011, 08:18 PM)mik253 Wrote: Also T, if you do not have a true RC of him yet I will see what I have in the way of doubles and see what I can do for you.
Thanks Mik that would be truly appreciated Big Grin Maybe we could a little blind trade. LMK, K Smile

(06-27-2011, 02:42 PM)melcmd Wrote: For example: their definition of a true rookie card is essentially any NFL sanctioned card from the rookie year that is part of the original set.
This explains why there are multiple RCs for rookies in some sets.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

I agree with gangstippie and others. any rookie year card is a rookie card to collectors!
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!

(06-27-2011, 09:40 PM)dabears 1985 Wrote: I agree with gangstippie and others. any rookie year card is a rookie card to collectors!
Trust me I agree with ya dabears Smile

RE: Often wondered about this...Updated..
to the top for some Emmitt input, thanks Smile

I think it's because there was an unlimited print run on those cards I mean they printed the heck out of them so there is a lot of them out there to be had. This is more of a guess then fact but I know that's why a lot of 90's cards are worth nothing.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

ok, since we are on this subject, let me ask this,

What do you consider cards like Topps Chrome Refractors, Topps Gold, Bowman Chrome Refractors etc... to be "True Rc's" or inserts.

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(06-28-2011, 03:31 PM)shezdoni Wrote: ok, since we are on this subject, let me ask this,

What do you consider cards like Topps Chrome Refractors, Topps Gold, Bowman Chrome Refractors etc... to be "True Rc's" or inserts.
True RCs. It says it on the card, lol Wink