`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Mailday=Just Wonderful

RE: Topps Mailday=Just Wonderful
That's funny. After I read this, I checked the mail to find my Gypsy Queen replacement auto of.... Daniel Hudson. lol I also got a Topps S2 relic of Michael Young to replace the one I was shorted. At least I got my replacements, I guess!

Send a letter to the Chairman of the Board for Topps and explain your situation. Include the complaint number from your official complaint with the Better Business Bureau in New York, Pittston PA, and Duryea PA. In your letter, tell the board chair that you are going to post your BBB complaint on each and every bulletin board website you can find and to their competitors.

Make sure you include a copy of your original correspondence and a daytime telephone number. I can almost guarantee you will get a call, putting you in the drivers seat.

Note. You will want to file a separate complaint on each product you took a beating on. And tell all of your friends to do the same. If the hobby as a whole STOPPED letting the manufacturers get out of their legal responsibility to collectors, it would stop. If not, just bend over and repeat the words, "Thank you Topps, may I have another....." Good luck!
"Remember, it's only cardboard!"

[Image: beckett01.jpg] [Image: beckettsig.jpg]

(06-27-2011, 11:49 AM)skywalkb Wrote: This must be my lucky day. I recieved package from Topps today. I have sent 3 letters to Topps. I wasn't complaining, just asking questions. My 1st letter was about the auto I was shorted in my Gypsy BASEBALL box. My 2nd letter was about all the dups I got in 2011 Bowman BASEBALL box. My 3rd was about the mis-cuts and 70/30 up and down on 2011 Topps BASEBALL box. I sent the information about the BASEBALL auto and 33 BASEBALL cards from Bowman and the 5 BASEBALL cards from Topps. So today I figuired Topps has finally done something positive. I received 5 packs of cards and no note or explaination. Well, I stared to open the first pack and one of the cards was a Gridiron Giveaway. Wait could it be possible, YES, Topps sent me 5 packs of 2010 football. The giveaway expired 5/1/11, 3 of them in total. Now before anyone wants to jump to the conclusion that I am complaining. I AM NOT. This just proves, thru perseverance you to can get lump of coal. I have worked hard for my money in my lifetime and I expect, no I demand that I get what I pay for. I will not settle for less. I will keep asking questions and take it to the end. Gotta go now, Ryan O'hara is expecting another letter.
Today @ 8:30 AM, I called Topps to ask about the Bowman dups. No one answered till 9:AM. I got right in and asked why no one answered till now. With an apology, they changed the hours. The letter that was dated 6/24 from topps states that the CS hours are from 8:30 AM till 5 PM. I asked my questions about the football packs and why I got them, CS rep did not know why and a apologized (very courteous). I then asked about my dup Bowman and she then put me on hold and I got disconnected. Called right back, got back to CS rep and another apology. Now, they have no letter or record of my Bowman. I ask could the football packs been sent out to pacify me for the Bowman and she thoght maybe so. Then, the Bowman WERE there somtime, and now can't be found or lost at Topps. Again an apology. She put me on hold, but came back (aplology) and said there would be Bowman packs put in the mail today for me. I didn't ask how many or what year or sport. She apologized again and I thanked her.
I'am outta here
(06-27-2011, 11:49 AM)skywalkb Wrote: This must be my lucky day. I recieved package from Topps today. I have sent 3 letters to Topps. I wasn't complaining, just asking questions. My 1st letter was about the auto I was shorted in my Gypsy BASEBALL box. My 2nd letter was about all the dups I got in 2011 Bowman BASEBALL box. My 3rd was about the mis-cuts and 70/30 up and down on 2011 Topps BASEBALL box. I sent the information about the BASEBALL auto and 33 BASEBALL cards from Bowman and the 5 BASEBALL cards from Topps. So today I figuired Topps has finally done something positive. I received 5 packs of cards and no note or explaination. Well, I stared to open the first pack and one of the cards was a Gridiron Giveaway. Wait could it be possible, YES, Topps sent me 5 packs of 2010 football. The giveaway expired 5/1/11, 3 of them in total. Now before anyone wants to jump to the conclusion that I am complaining. I AM NOT. This just proves, thru perseverance you to can get lump of coal. I have worked hard for my money in my lifetime and I expect, no I demand that I get what I pay for. I will not settle for less. I will keep asking questions and take it to the end. Gotta go now, Ryan O'hara is expecting another letter.

It just gets worse.

(06-27-2011, 10:15 PM)skoaf Wrote: Send a letter to the Chairman of the Board for Topps and explain your situation. Include the complaint number from your official complaint with the Better Business Bureau in New York, Pittston PA, and Duryea PA. In your letter, tell the board chair that you are going to post your BBB complaint on each and every bulletin board website you can find and to their competitors.

Make sure you include a copy of your original correspondence and a daytime telephone number. I can almost guarantee you will get a call, putting you in the drivers seat.

Note. You will want to file a separate complaint on each product you took a beating on. And tell all of your friends to do the same. If the hobby as a whole STOPPED letting the manufacturers get out of their legal responsibility to collectors, it would stop. If not, just bend over and repeat the words, "Thank you Topps, may I have another....." Good luck!
I can guarantee you the chairman of the board will never see that letter. It will be received by the same people who receive every other letter, and treated no differently from any of those. It's always funny when people think they can address a letter or email to the CEO/COB and think they are going to actually be the ones to open it.