`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Subscription help

Subscription help
Hello I was hoping someone could help me out I ordered a Subscription to Beckett Football early in June and ive so far not recieved my first mag I tried contacting the Beckett website to find out what was up but never recieved a response.

RE: Subscription help
Football goes bi monthly during the off season.
It also takes a few weeks. for the first issue to come in.
If you want the June issue I'd say contact CS and talk to someone about it. Because they might send you the next issue which would come out in Aug. I think...... NOT sure on the release months. But I do know during the off seasons that particular sport goes bi monthly.

OK maybe I am wrong.... I just checked the subs page and according to that page. I could have sworn the magazines went bi monthly during the off season... *shurgs* I don't bother with the printed magazine because I have the OPG.

Magazine Subscription:
12 Issues / Year

So. I would say still call CS and ask when your first magazine was mailed.

RE: Subscription help
(06-27-2011, 09:02 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: Football goes bi monthly during the off season.
If you want the June issue I'd say contact CS and talk to someone about it. Because they might send you the next issue which would come out in Aug. I think...... NOT sure on the release months. But I do know during the off seasons that particular sport goes bi monthly.

OK maybe I am wrong.... I just checked the subs page and according to that page. I could have sworn the magazines went bi monthly during the off season... *shurgs* I don't bother with the printed magazine because I have the OPG.

Magazine Subscription:
12 Issues / Year

Is that right ok ill try your suggestion and see what the deal is I appreciate your help man thank you.
(06-27-2011, 09:02 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: Football goes bi monthly during the off season.

Magazine Subscription:
12 Issues / Year