`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Help Choosing a box

Help Choosing a box
I am trying to decide what box to bust from this list. Can anyone give a suggestion from the list and why. Thank you for looking and any help is appreciated.

2010 crown royale
2010 classics
2010 epix
2010 limited
2010 threads
2010 chrome
2010 sweet spot
2009 elite
2009 gridiron gear.

RE: Help Choosing a box
Personally, I like the chrome-
WANTED: Indian Larry American Biker Auto
[Image: 1393873061.jpg]
http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/Seaw0lf/library/

(06-26-2011, 06:44 PM)seaw0lf Wrote: Personally, I like the chrome-
thanks I appreciate your reply I saw where you can get 24 rc I think

It depends on what you are looking for, those are some really different choices. (From each other.) Personally, I like the hits, with a few base as opposed to base with a few hits. I have watched far too many youtube breaks recently and I am going to end up with a 5 box break:

Plates & Patches- 1 pack of 8, 4 hits- at least one auto. Saw some pretty sick patches in here.

Crown Royale- 4 packs of 4, 2 autos, 2 relics. Mostly aesthetic, I love the design and it has good parallels.

2009 Absolute Memorabilia- 4 packs of 4, 4 hits- at least one auto. My favorite actually. Saw some great stuff coming out of this one. Good colored patches, great autos, lots of short printed stuff.

Certified- 10 packs of 5, 2 autos, 2 relics. The relics are actually sort of bland here, but I wanted one that would have some base cards, and the parallels in this set are good. Plus, the chance to get a "platinum" hot box sounded fun.

2009 Limited- 1 pack of 7. 3 hits, 1/2 autos usually. I prefer the 2009 set, I don't know why. I like the legend autos and they have some real nice jumbo jersey/patch cards.

So out of your choices, I prefer the Crown Royales, but that's mostly due to personal taste. I just really like the design. Anyway, I guess what I am saying is: it depends on what you are looking for. If you want a lot of base cards, with some hits, go that route. Personally, I prefer a few cards and gambling on bigger hits. Sometimes you strike out, sometimes you hit good stuff. I didn't go the real high end ones because I can afford more boxes this way, as opposed to say, a single box of 5 star or tribute or whatever. And I figure I will at least not strike out on all 5..... I hope. :-)