Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changes to online price guide format / cost

Changes to online price guide format / cost
Hi All,

I stepped away from Beckett.com several months ago as the changeover was upcoming and the site became so slow for me. I really missed it, especially the online price guides and organize. I occassionally logged in here and there and have recently gotten back into things in full swing and love the new format.

However, I ran into an issue and wanted to ask a question. I actually have two account, one for me and one for my son. For my account, I have continued getting billed for my account. For my son's account, who I was just paying $6 / month for Baseball and $6 / month for Football, the credit card had expired. When I went to update my CC and then add those back in, the only option I could find was $31 / month for full access. Is this the only option available now? Will my account eventually be forced to switch over to full access?

Thanks,
- Steve

RE: Changes to online price guide format / cost
Hi Steve
I see what you are saying. If you go to the Baseball Subscription area http://www.beckett.com/price-guides/baseball you will see to the right there are 2 areas that say subscribe. One of the buttons (left most one) is for the baseball subscription only. The other button is for total access.
If you click on the left one the option for either 1 month, 6 or a year should pop up for baseball. Then you repeat it for baseball. If this doesn't work then i am completely confused on what to do.
Give it a try and good luck.
Manny

RE: Changes to online price guide format / cost
Thanks, I'll give that a try, appreciate the help.
Thanks,
- Steve