`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF/TB: Junior Seau Autos/Patches/GU

WTTF/TB: Junior Seau Autos/Patches/GU
Let me know what you have. Post scans here. Thinking I am going to collect him. Went to my High School and USC. Lives 3 houses down from me.

RE: WTTF/TB: Junior Seau Autos/Patches/GU
[Image: 10FiveStarJuniorSeau.jpg]

pm me an offer on it
[Image: browns.png]

Collecting All Football Auto's, Bernie Kosar & CLEVELAND BROWNS!

http://s376.photobucket.com/albums/oo206/toohod/

All of my cards are for sale or trade.

(06-25-2011, 10:50 PM)mrmagnum75 Wrote: Let me know what you have. Post scans here. Thinking I am going to collect him. Went to my High School and USC. Lives 3 houses down from me.
How dare you? A Chiefs fan infringing on Charger turf?! Lol j/k. Big Grin Can you walk down the road and have him autograph some stuff for me? Tongue

(06-26-2011, 12:44 AM)ejnfl24 Wrote: How dare you? A Chiefs fan infringing on Charger turf?! Lol j/k. Big Grin Can you walk down the road and have him autograph some stuff for me? Tongue
Junior Seau traded to the Patriots. He is a great guy and does a lot for the low income families in San Diego. Has donated a ton of money to the high school football programs here. I do not care if he was a Raider. I have the utmost respect for the man.

(06-26-2011, 12:51 AM)mrmagnum75 Wrote: Junior Seau traded to the Patriots. He is a great guy and does a lot for the low income families in San Diego. Has donated a ton of money to the high school football programs here. I do not care if he was a Raider. I have the utmost respect for the man.
I was just kiddin' man. You can collect whatever your heart desires. I know that he's a great guy. Big Grin

(06-26-2011, 12:53 AM)ejnfl24 Wrote: I was just kiddin' man. You can collect whatever your heart desires. I know that he's a great guy. Big Grin
I knew you were kidding. I was just saying. LMAO. He is a little stuck up. But when you get to know the man. He is completely different

I have a 2010 Topps Five Star Patch Auto I would do 35.00 for. LMK and I can send the scan.

(06-26-2011, 06:46 AM)chris brown Wrote: I have a 2010 Topps Five Star Patch Auto I would do 35.00 for. LMK and I can send the scan.

Sorry. It is not in your Org. You can post the pic here with photobucket. Also you do not have any cards in your org. When you get that done let me know. Thanks

Bumpy

hi, have a 1997 Stadium Club Co-Signers #CO99 J.Seau/B.Romanowski BV $40 sell for $12.50