`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ebay pickups, trades, buys and a sneak peek martywood if you see this...

ebay pickups, trades, buys and a sneak peek martywood if you see this...
some ebay pickups: taiwan jones elite rookie, auto and player worn plus (i know this is a football forum but oh well) another 1/1 black printing plate of my boy colby lewis.
[Image: 2011-06-25_18-08-43_967.jpg]
and then the trades and buys. thanks yankeeempire (t.d.'s and anderson refractor) for the affordable sale and thanks xesandersx for the trade (gresham). and by the way, the t.d.'s are just a little bit of what martywood has coming from me here soon. just waiting on one more card to get here before i send. figured i throw out a tease since i've been hoarding a packsge of stuff for him lately.
[Image: 2011-06-25_18-09-21_937.jpg]
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

RE: ebay pickups, tr4ades, buys and a sneak peek martywood if you see this...
Love those TD's!!!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

RE: ebay pickups, trades, buys and a sneak peek martywood if you see this...
Sweet Lewis 1/1. If it's FT you know I can use it for my Rangers PC. I don't know who you collect, so if it's PC, I apologize. Will you LMK if it's FT? THanks.

RE: ebay pickups, tr4ades, buys and a sneak peek martywood if you see this...
(06-25-2011, 08:24 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Love those TD's!!!
yeah they are pretty nice for older game used. if the 2 color would've been a 1/4 inch to the right it would have been a 3 color. that just three of the cards i got going out to here soon. i've been hoarding a package of stuff for martywood. just waiting on one more buy from ebay to finish it off.
(06-25-2011, 08:25 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Sweet Lewis 1/1. If it's FT you know I can use it for my Rangers PC. I don't know who you collect, so if it's PC, I apologize. Will you LMK if it's FT? THanks.
sorry man. he is a friend of mine and a pc i don't think will ever go for trade. that's my 3rd 1/1 in the past month i've picked up. 2 printing plates and one topps vault blank back encased. but thanks for the interest.

Some sweet pickups! Martywood will definitely love those T.D. cards!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

(06-27-2011, 11:34 AM)alanch Wrote: Some sweet pickups! Martywood will definitely love those T.D. cards!
yeah i got a couple more nice cards for him just waiting on a slow shipper from ebay to get the last one and finally get a chance to send them his way. hopefully today it'll show up.