`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6 packs Elite...1 major hit plus a sweet patch and other LCS pickups

6 packs Elite...1 major hit plus a sweet patch and other LCS pickups
So, I went to the LCS today for my monthly trip. They had just gotten a box of 2011 Elite in and I opened 6 packs. Well, actually, I opened 5 packs because 1 was already opened. Not too bad in my opinion. Nice patch, an auto and inserts. I really like the inserts in this set, but not big on the base set.

I opened a few packs and got the Olsen JSY. Got 2 more packs and when I went to open 1, it was already opened. So, I pulled the cards out and the Sproles patch was in it. Either a pack searcher sucks at his job or the company didn't seal it correctly.

Well, after a little debating, I decided to open 2 more packs. Bam!! I got the redemption. Not as nice as seeing the actual card in the pack, but the 8-10 week wait should be worth it.

It's #2 which the checklist says is Bradford. But I'm not sure who the other player is, assuming there are 2 like all the past Passing the Torches sets. However, when I went online and checked the checklist, it said #2 is Tomlinson/Mathews, so I'm not sure which is which.

Got some other stuff, too. Traded for th Charles and the Gold Rodgers. Picked up 2 packs of 2010 Elite and 1 had the Patrick Robinson auto. The other had the Garcon Emerald #d/5.

Anyway, it'll be loaded into ORG soon and should be all FT. Let me know how I did and what you're interested in. Also, if you have any ideas on the redemption (whether it's Bradford/??? or Tomlinson/Mathews), please let me know.

Here's what i got...

[Image: June24scan0001.jpg]

[Image: June24scan0002.jpg]

[Image: June24scan0008.jpg]

[Image: June24scan0009.jpg]

Garcon is the Emerald #d/5
[Image: June24scan0011.jpg]

[Image: June24scan0016.jpg]

RE: 6 packs Elite...1 major hit...a sweet patch....plus LCS pickups
Beckett says card number 2 is Tomlinson/Mathews......Bradford and Manning are card number 1. Great hit!
[Image: jpcisco.jpg]

Collecting: Jake Locker,Sam Bradford, Colt Mccoy, Eric Berry, Jason Witten, Luke Stocker, Denarius Moore, Austin Pettis, Lance Kendricks, Greg Salas, Robert Quinn and anything that catches my eye!

Its Tomlinson/Mathews.... Card #1 is Manning Bradford...
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

(06-25-2011, 07:39 PM)jpcisco Wrote: Beckett says card number 2 is Tomlinson/Mathews......Bradford and Manning are card number 1. Great hit!
I know that's where I found about Tomlinson/Mathews. But the checklist in the box said it was Bradford. So, I'm not sure how that works.

RE: 6 packs Elite...1 major hit plus a sweet patch and other LCS pickups
I checked the Panini website for the checklist and it is Tomlinson/Mathews
[Image: jpcisco.jpg]

Collecting: Jake Locker,Sam Bradford, Colt Mccoy, Eric Berry, Jason Witten, Luke Stocker, Denarius Moore, Austin Pettis, Lance Kendricks, Greg Salas, Robert Quinn and anything that catches my eye!

RE: 6 packs Elite...1 major hit plus a sweet patch and other LCS pickups
I'll give ya pretty much anything for the redemption if it is indeed an LT/Mathews! Even willing to trade out of the PC for it.