`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Part Of Collection/Pictures Included

Part Of Collection/Pictures Included
Haven't really posted on here too much, but I figured I would try to scan in some cards. Started collecting during the 2003-04 season, but my brother and I never really bought too many cards that year unfortunately.

All of these cards were personally pulled or replacement cards for redemptions. Thanks for reading and enjoy. I hope these scans work.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

RE: Part Of Collection/Pictures Included
Great collection, especially if you pulled most of those yourself.

I especially like the following:

Allen Iverson UD Black Patch (not seen it before)
Bill Russell Bowman 48 Black Border Auto (I'm a huge Bowman 48 fan)
Julius Erving Auto (great card design)

UHHH very nice! Does the horseshoe up your butt hurt? LOL. Why can't I ever pull stuff like that. Really, how do you pull Blake,Kobe, Bird, Durant, James and the rest with some having a couple? Thats insane if you are telling the truth. On another note, I want the Diaw printing plate!
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

will,

Thanks a lot. The only ones that were not pulled were the two Blake Griffins and one of the Hansbroughs. We got those at the National Convention where Panini had a promotion where you could get cards and have them signed by Blake and Tyler in person. The bowman Deron Williams was a replacement for a Allen Iverson/Ray Allen dual autograph. Got royally screwed here. lol. Had two Larry Bird SP Authentic Career Points Letterman redemptions that UD replaced for the Derek Jeter and UD Greats of the Game Larry Bird. Lastly, the Gary Payton was replaced for a misc. UD redemption.

some very nice stuff there!!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

quavis,
Thanks for the comment and yes.. had some luck over the years. Either at pack wars at the lcs or the National Convention. I am not sure if anything is for trade. Never really traded before and don't really collect anything in particular besides University of Michigan things.

pingbling,
Thanks for the comment.

Just a bump

would you be interested in a blake griffin contenders oncard rc auto, you have some cards i like.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

I guess it depends on what you want to trade for, but probably not. I'll consider all offers though.

check me for the shaq auto
photobucket: http://s605.photobucket.com/albums/tt135/schaudhr/

Chasing Autos of:

Hakeem Olajuwon, Karl Malone, Charles Barkley, Tim Duncan, Isiah Thomas, Julius Erving, Jerry West.

And Always Looking for:

Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Kevin Durant & Reggie Miller