Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
05-06 ud mvp question

05-06 ud mvp question
I have a question about 05 06 MVP.

I have noticed in beckett that the pricing for these cards are pretty good. My question is, Were the rookies inserted into packs, or were they part of a redemption program or were they like Ultra were all the good rookies were inserted 1 in 24 packs??

I can get a couple of boxes at a real good price but before buying them I want to make sure I have a shot at pulling a Crosby rookie among others.

Any feedback would be welcome.

Thanks guys!!

RE: 05-06 ud mvp question
(06-25-2011, 10:43 AM)jeffspearce17 Wrote: I have a question about 05 06 MVP.

I have noticed in beckett that the pricing for these cards are pretty good. My question is, Were the rookies inserted into packs, or were they part of a redemption program or were they like Ultra were all the good rookies were inserted 1 in 24 packs??

I can get a couple of boxes at a real good price but before buying them I want to make sure I have a shot at pulling a Crosby rookie among others.

Any feedback would be welcome.

Thanks guys!!
No rookie redemption that year...i can't remember if rookies were 1 per 2 packs or 1 in 4... Crosby was hard to pull if i remember well or i was unlucky lol... i pulled one after trading for it with a friend of mine...

MVP Total Project 10031/19603 51.2% (may be a bit more...with the beckett downtime i may have missed some...)

www.ithor.webs.com

I don't like buckets...i won't look at them and don't ask me to look at them

RE: 05-06 ud mvp question
The rookies for the 2005-06 MVP were inserted at a rate of 1:2 so 12 rookies a box. None of them were SP more than others. I was getting a Crosby out of every box I bought. Kept selling them and buying another box. Ended up getting about 10 boxes for the price of 2 out of my own pocket.