`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini Customer Service

Panini Customer Service
So this morning at 730 am I get a call from a number I do not recognize. I waited for it to go to voice mail. To my surprise it was Panini customer service calling me to apologize that all of my redemptions have not been shipped. As you all know I sent in over 100 redemptions this year. Only 23 have been shipped. Teresa the new customer service manager since the 1st of June. She is pulling my cards on monday to ship to me. Finally going to get my Okung's and other Berry's. I can not wait. Plus they are sending me extras. The next couple of weeks should be fun.

RE: Panini Customer Service
Congrats. I can't get them to return my phone calls...so I'm glad to see someone there is trying to make things better.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

i've gotten a direct number from a rep who has been fabulous..she's put me on hold to replace redemptions and when I called yesterday, she checked to see if my redemption had been received even though i had yet to scratch it off (not in yet, but my point is, all it takes is getting one person to do the job, and doesn't mind doing it, and it makes redemptions alot less aggravating)
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(06-25-2011, 10:11 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Congrats. I can't get them to return my phone calls...so I'm glad to see someone there is trying to make things better.
We had a 30 min phone call. Told her how unhappy a lot of the beckett members are here. She is doing her due diligence to clean up the customer service department. She has hired all full time employees and gotten rid of all the temps. It was nice to hear. She has cleaned house there. SO hopefully this is what Panini needs in the customer service department.

She is there right now. Her extension is 122

I always ask for "Whitney". I found she goes the extra mile to help.
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(06-25-2011, 10:27 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: I always ask for "Whitney". I found she goes the extra mile to help.
She is Teresa's right hand person.

(06-25-2011, 10:27 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: I always ask for "Whitney". I found she goes the extra mile to help.
Yes, she's always been topnotch when I'm able to get her. I'm glad it sounds like they are righting the ship.

Congrats on the good news MrMagnum Big Grin Can't wait to see scans when they get here!!!

(06-25-2011, 11:29 AM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Congrats on the good news MrMagnum Big Grin Can't wait to see scans when they get here!!!
I can't wait. She is also sending me some Blake Griffin stuff for the inconvenience. Me being in San Diego. Blake's stuff sells good here. Hopefully he will go to a team that has a chance.

You should tell them to ship my Okung as well.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]