`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting out of the hobby...

RE: Getting out of the hobby...
Sad to see a collector go and sad to see your life with cards being so on edge so to speak. Hopefully you can keep your life as you want it and maybe even get to enjoy the hobby down the road. Have a good one buddy.
-Adam
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

RE: Getting out of the hobby...
I can relate, my wife is pissed at me right now for dropping $175 for an Emmitt auto I have been wanting. It isnt gonna cost us to get thrown out of our house or anything, she is just trying to be responsible. I justify it by doing this all for my son and I do, totally, and one day little Drew is gonna realize his pops knew what he was doing and is gonna be blown away! My wife will never understand it, some do, some dont. But if a crisis were to come out of it, I would do exactly what you are doing, so you are honorable in my book! Good luck in the future and hopefully your wife seeing you give this up on your own, she will be a little more understanding with you about it, if it is ok to say that. I dont know all the dynamics, but I think you know where i am coming from. Anyway, take care bud!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]