`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to move ORG

Looking to move ORG
Just what the title says. I am looking to move any/all cards in the org. Willing to trade in your favor for things I collect or sell for 75% off book. Everything is in the org and ready to go. please try and keep the order bigger as I would like to offer free shipping.

Thanks for looking and send over the offers. I literally have hundreds more game used and autos that will be listed over the next few days.

If you know someone who collects baseball and football please let them know of this posting as I will not be cluttering up the Boards with the same post in multiple categories.

EDIT: I will do free shipping on anything over $20 in total sales. I prefer to not sell a card for $3 and have to ship it. so again $20 if free shipping and anything under it will be $3 bubble mailer, penny sleeves, top loader, and DC number.
[Image: sc23.jpg]

RE: Looking to move ORG
Just making sure, that is "75% off ", not "75% of ", right?

I have seen that little "f" make a huge difference on price before.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(06-24-2011, 11:28 AM)got watcha want Wrote: Just making sure, that is "75% off ", not "75% of ", right?

I have seen that little "f" make a huge difference on price before.
Yes, its 75 % off. just need to clear some room and make a little extra cash. I do this about every 3 months at the local shows just to make space but figured I would give it a shot since they are already in the org. Some cards maybe be less that 75% off but just shoot over offers.

Tag for later when more is added.

I like this one.......

2007-08 Topps Echelon Rookie Autographs #66 Daequan Cook

PM me a price and an e-mail to send payal to and we can probably get the first deal done from this thread. I can wait until you add more, just in case you might have some more things I like.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(06-24-2011, 01:23 PM)got watcha want Wrote: I like this one.......

2007-08 Topps Echelon Rookie Autographs #66 Daequan Cook

PM me a price and an e-mail to send payal to and we can probably get the first deal done from this thread. I can wait until you add more, just in case you might have some more things I like.
Not a problem. I will be posting more cards starting Sunday in the ORG.

Yeah keep us updated when you add some more things. Especially those Buckeyes I'm so fond of!

If you have any of the people in my sig, let me know. I will likely clean you out.

Okay I have all the cards in that will be at 75% off book. Just send over what you want and keep in mind free shipping is on all order's totaling $20 or more.

just lmk what u have in the way of Jordan
(06-24-2011, 11:11 AM)sports cards chris Wrote: Just what the title says. I am looking to move any/all cards in the org. Willing to trade in your favor for things I collect or sell for 75% off book. Everything is in the org and ready to go. please try and keep the order bigger as I would like to offer free shipping.

Thanks for looking and send over the offers. I literally have hundreds more game used and autos that will be listed over the next few days.

If you know someone who collects baseball and football please let them know of this posting as I will not be cluttering up the Boards with the same post in multiple categories.

EDIT: I will do free shipping on anything over $20 in total sales. I prefer to not sell a card for $3 and have to ship it. so again $20 if free shipping and anything under it will be $3 bubble mailer, penny sleeves, top loader, and DC number.
[Image: KevinGarnett.jpg]