`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats the deal?

Whats the deal?
I have been back on the bay trying to build up my PC some more after a little time off the bay. I keep referencing my OPG to compare and EVERY card I check is marked, or the starting bid is, welllll over book value. I send some reasonable offers just a bit below book, and I get declined right away. It wasn't but a few months ago that It was nothing like this. Is everyone trying to raise the book values or something? Or is everyone that greedy and think their cards are the best in the world? Im so frustrated that I have some loot to spend on my cards, but there is nooooo way Im paying full book+++++ to get my cards from now on. Does anyone else see this? I mean seriously, $37 for a Gerald henderson National treasures triple patch auto that I already have a dozen or so that I paid less than $10 each. You can check the book value for yourself....
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

RE: Whats the deal?
lol I cant sell my cards for well below book so I have no idea. Prices have been a lot higher on there lately. Ya getting rid of ur captain jack cards now since he was traded? lol its hard to get a PC for anybody for the bobcats they dont stay more than 3 years (aside from Wallce who was here since they started)

RE: Whats the deal?
*&(^#&* I hate that Jack might leave! Its OK for my PC since he doesn't sign any autos for anybody. Although I did get him to sign a few jersey cards for me and a Topps Turkey red in gold ink! But dangit MJ we need JACK!!! I can remember when he first came to Charlotte, I got to cook him a steak dinner at the welcoming the Bobcats had for him.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]