`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dilemma PART 2....Take a look at this beauty fellas !

Dilemma PART 2....Take a look at this beauty fellas !
Ok so i posted a thread yesterday about selling the strasburg gold refractor for the Albert Pujols bat. Well i sold the card today for 700. I was excited that i sold it and got what i wanted for it, so then came the wait for ebay to end so i could purchase the bat. Well a member posted on my thread things that looked off about the bat from ebay so i took it in my own hands and started looking around the web for another place to possibly purchase the bat. I found one on sportsmemorabilia.com and it was a good price. I actually called them up about an hour ago and talked with a representative at 11pm at night and we talked about the bat for over 30 mins until i decided to purchase. They only had 4 bats left and he is personally going to go over to the wearhouse tomorrow and pick out the best and boldest one and take a picture of it to send to me for my approval....(talk about customer service at its finest). The bat comes with MLB and Pujols Holograms and COA....The price was 809.99 but i was able to get his supervisor to give me a discount and i purchased the bat for 749.99. But i also got the best one i could with a little surprise inscription for you fellas out there. So overall i sold the strasburg for 700 and paid 750 for the bat, 50 bucks out of pocket but i believe it was well worth it. Take a look for yourselfs and tell me what you think guys.....!!!!

[Image: autographed-albert-pujols-bat-the-machin...29-500.jpg]

Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

RE: Dilemma PART 2....Take a look at this beauty fellas !
Looks great, congrats
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Very nice, i would have done the same with selling the card. Thats great they took the time & effort to discuss the bat & address any questions or concerns.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Congrats, im glad to see such great customer service as well !
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

I love the bat...thanks guys. Its really rare due to the fact that pujols doesn't sign anything other than balls photos and cards in public. He only signs bigger items like jerseys and bats at private signings which he does like twice a year. The Machine inscription really makes this a one of a kind piece and i believe will enhance the value significantly down the road.

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

Great choice! After Strasburg becomes the next Brien Taylor you can just look at that beauty and smile at a job well done.

Very nice, congrats. I hope you check the MLB and Pujols Holograms for verification. That's a nice center piece for any collection...Rick
My PC & Trade... http://s558.photobucket.com/albums/ss22/...rts_Teams/

My trade items are at the bottom of my bucket listed as "Trade - (Type of Card)"

I'm always looking for HOF game-used in all sports...

Great buy!! Your right about the inscription adding value.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

that is a kick ***** transaction if you ask me... even if stras comes back with a vengeance and puts up good numbers... I still don't think 10-20 years down the road that gold ref will top that bat.
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

Thanks guys I appreciate all the added support of my purchase. I will take a few pictures when it arrives of the actual bat when I have it in my hands. I think I did make a good decision not only to sell the card but also buy the bat with the inscription. I don't think strasburgs value can shoot back up it can only go down in my opinion. I believe 700 was too good of an offer not to jump all over it. I'm pretty excited now because I have 2 pujols and 2 jeter autos incoming Smile.