`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Jordan hamilton

Jordan hamilton
Woo Hoo Mavs drafted a local guy just wanted to let everyone know when new product comes out next year keep me in mind for the Jordan Hamilton cards

RE: Jordan hamilton
I like Jordan Hamilton. He was in my top 15. Somebody had to fall and I guess it was him.

I think the biggest steals of the draft were: Brandon Knight, Kemba Walker, Kawhi Leonard, and Kenneth Farried.

Biggest busts: Kanter and Bismack

Obviously: D-Willy 2.0 and Kyrie were the best picks but they went 2nd & 1st.
i think jordan hamilton just got traded to portland
 photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg

Just now found out Hamilton was traded to Portland for Rudy Fernandez so Guess next year be looking for RUdy mavs cards

Yeah, I'm so happy the Pistons got Knight. I COMPLETELY forgot the draft was on, was giving the boys a bath, talking to my dad on the phone, then got the text. Checked it and hollered some expletives. Smile I mean, he was projected top 5, then we get him at 8? Kind of just like Monroe last year. I just have to check who else we got last night. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(06-24-2011, 06:53 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Yeah, I'm so happy the Pistons got Knight. I COMPLETELY forgot the draft was on, was giving the boys a bath, talking to my dad on the phone, then got the text. Checked it and hollered some expletives. Smile I mean, he was projected top 5, then we get him at 8? Kind of just like Monroe last year. I just have to check who else we got last night. Smile
I completely agree Knight was a steal and You got to more good picks in Singler from Duke and Macklin from Florida so what's gonna happen to Stuckey now will he be benched

(06-24-2011, 08:05 AM)dorkypunkrockerguy Wrote: I completely agree Knight was a steal and You got to more good picks in Singler from Duke and Macklin from Florida so what's gonna happen to Stuckey now will he be benched
I have a feeling Stuckey and Hamilton are gone, and I'm scared, but I think Prince might be gone as well. Sad I don't mind Stuckey and Hamilton, but Prince needs to stay. He's a class act.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(06-24-2011, 09:35 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I have a feeling Stuckey and Hamilton are gone, and I'm scared, but I think Prince might be gone as well. Sad I don't mind Stuckey and Hamilton, but Prince needs to stay. He's a class act.
Was listening to the local Radio Station and they said since Mavs picked up Fernandez that Stojakovic will be gone and they think he would be a perfect fit in Detroit

Peja's a free agent and there's no need to keep him around. They're going to need as much money as possible to sign Barea and Chandler. Those are our 2 big free agents this year.

That's only, of course, if we have a season, preseason, offseason, etc., since the collective bargaining agreement runs out next week and the players and owners aren't even close to a new deal.

BTW, who do you consider better to keep (if you can only have one)? Would it be Chandler or Barea? Just a thought, but you never know because Barea is going to command some pretty coin on the market.
(06-24-2011, 09:41 AM)dorkypunkrockerguy Wrote: Was listening to the local Radio Station and they said since Mavs picked up Fernandez that Stojakovic will be gone and they think he would be a perfect fit in Detroit

Spurs picked up some good picks. I was upset they got rid of George Hill, but we picked up two players for him (including our two normal picks from last night). I know Hill will do well with the Pacers.
[Image: Banner_zpsdfc1db81.jpg]
PC Team: San Antonio Spurs
PC Players: David Robinson & Tim Duncan

O ya the spurs shocked me last night trading Hill but they did add to their International Flavor