`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pull Ratios on Cards?

Pull Ratios on Cards?
Anyone know of a good source to find the pull ratios on cards? I have seen them listed in Beckett's magazine, but that's it. Is that the only place to find them (besides on the product packaging itself)? Do the companies even report pull ratios on older cards? When did pull ratios become even known for that matter?Smile For those that may be confused, what I'm looking to find out is, for instance, where do I find out that an autograph card is 1 in every 400 packs (for instance) in a set?
Dave J.

Collecting current and former Georgia Tech sports stars, Hank Aaron, Mickey Mantle, Willie Mays, Ken Griffey Jr., and Albert Pujols

RE: Pull Ratios on Cards?
Which set is it? I know Topps products always show the ratios, and I believe TriStar does too
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Right, if you have the product. I'm talking for sets where you don't have the product pack.
Dave J.

Collecting current and former Georgia Tech sports stars, Hank Aaron, Mickey Mantle, Willie Mays, Ken Griffey Jr., and Albert Pujols

Which set is it? Pretty much any Topps set you'd be able to find it online, http://baseballcardpedia.com is a great site for stuff like that

http://baseballcardpedia.com/index.php/2...ion_Ratios (Gypsy Queen for example)
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Yep. That would be it.Smile Not sure how many sets they will have but it gives me a good starting point. As for which set, I don't have any particular set now but always curious especially with all the N/A prices due to scarcity. I've heard and seen different trains of thought on valuation of N/A cards and I like to look at how rare the pull is.
Well, the link you sent was good, but I looked up two of the Legendary Cuts years (05 and 07) and the data was not there for those... Guess it is hit and miss.
Dave J.

ive heard the big annual baseball card catalog put out by Beckett once a year has this info.
[Image: OSWALT-1-3.jpg]