`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looking for a Tom Brady Auto, willing to trade Jim Brown Dual and Megatron RC Auto

Looking for a Tom Brady Auto, willing to trade Jim Brown Dual and Megatron RC Auto
As the title says I'm looking for a Brady or Manning Auto and I'm willing to part with my dual magic Jim Brown. Just let me know!

[Image: JimBrownHardestyMagicDualAuto.jpg]
[Image: CalvinJohnsonSilver2of10RCAuto.jpg]
[Image: Kobe.jpg]
[Image: MichaelVick.jpg]
[Image: CamNewton2011PressPassAuthenticsAutograph.jpg][Image: MikeWilliams.jpg]
[Image: MikeWilliams2010SageHitAutoA52.jpg]
[Image: Spikes.jpg]
[Image: JonathanStewart.jpg]
[Image: CamNewton.jpg]

lol is it possible?

RE: Looking for a Peyton Manning or Tom Brady Auto, willing to trade Jim Brown Auto
I will bite....here are the ones I have

http://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r181/...ng%20auto/

I am going out of town in the am and will not have internet(be at the beach) for a week so if you see it tonight let me know. If not I will check with you when I return.

RE: Looking for a Peyton Manning or Tom Brady Auto, willing to trade Jim Brown Auto
Wow was that 30 autos? lol which one do ya like the least. I would just love to have one of his autos.

lol yeah that is the magic number! I am not sure like them all but would love to have a Jim Brown. PM me what you like.

PM sent!

Nobody with extra Tom Bradys for trade?

Tried a Brady auto thread myself, got nothing yet. Good luck!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Thanks and u have the one Hakeem Nicks I want lol because it has the UNC patch.Its my fav card of his

(06-23-2011, 08:00 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: As the title says I'm looking for a Brady or Manning Auto and I'm willing to part with my dual magic Jim Brown. Just let me know!

[Image: JimBrownHardestyMagicDualAuto.jpg]
[Image: CalvinJohnsonSilver2of10RCAuto.jpg]
[Image: Kobe.jpg]
[Image: MichaelVick.jpg]
[Image: ChrisJohnsonToppsFinestRCAuto.jpg]
[Image: CamNewton2011PressPassAuthenticsAutograph.jpg][Image: MikeWilliams.jpg]
[Image: MikeWilliams2010SageHitAutoA52.jpg]
[Image: ChrisJohnson2008.jpg]
lol is it possible?
dang that was a lot of mannings.heck i thought id hit the jackpot when i got the 1 i have.what about that chris johnson jersey or the cj auto u have.check my org.

Photobucket

BANNER MADE BY BLAYNERO.THANKS ALOT

wow i love that dual
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641