`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What grade would this card get?

What grade would this card get?
Just wondering what grade you guys think this would get?

Photobucket

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: What grade would this card get?
Probably a 1

I would vote for not getting it graded, just slabbed to say Authentic/unaltered (if it is unaltered). Cool card regardless of condition.

Thinking of selling or trading it. Im just not sure the value since its not graded. I would say at least 400. I know Cobb T206 cards at a 1 or 2 go for 700-1000

Those prices are graded.. ungraded look for 1/2 or less.. The problem is that you are going to have to convince the bidders that the card is real.
(06-23-2011, 03:41 PM)iujapander Wrote: I would vote for not getting it graded, just slabbed to say Authentic/unaltered (if it is unaltered). Cool card regardless of condition.
A number grade gets more $ than authentic.

(06-23-2011, 03:41 PM)iujapander Wrote: I would vote for not getting it graded, just slabbed to say Authentic/unaltered (if it is unaltered). Cool card regardless of condition.
+1 , just get it slabbed and authenticated.
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

+2
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Honestly I thought a 2 but I guess with what everybody else is saying on here that is being generous.lol. Still a really sweet looking card man.

The only reason I thought a 2 is because I have seen 1's that were graded before and honestly they look like they went through a fire or somebody tore them up and put them back together. Its pretty rough but not THAT THAT rough!

i'd get it graded witha number grade.
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

Ive read articles online already about people sending old Tobacco cards "that they know are real" in for authentication and grading, and getting them back saying they are not authentic. Also read storys of fakes being authenticated. Its like, what company do you trust with Tobacco cards? lol