`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11' Elite (32 packs) / 11' UD Football (6 packs)

11' Elite (32 packs) / 11' UD Football (6 packs)
Not too shabby on the UD....cleared out the box

[Image: IMG_0004.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0003.jpg]

Than did a box + 12 packs of the new Elite. My first and last.

Got the "case hit" on the booklet, shame it is two jersey pieces /99

[Image: IMG_0007.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0010.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0024.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0008.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0005.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0027.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0028.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0030.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0026.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0029.jpg]
Insert Banner.

RE: 11' Elite (32 packs) / 11' UD Football (6 packs)
Are any of those FT? If so, PM me if you see anything for the Locker jersey.

http://s901.photobucket.com/albums/ac215...?start=all
[Image: jpcisco.jpg]

Collecting: Jake Locker,Sam Bradford, Colt Mccoy, Eric Berry, Jason Witten, Luke Stocker, Denarius Moore, Austin Pettis, Lance Kendricks, Greg Salas, Robert Quinn and anything that catches my eye!

You know what I want.
Finally Completed!!!
[Image: CruzRainbow_zpsabe5dffb.jpg]

Sick patch on the Ridley Gooch!! Sad to say that in two hits in UD you did WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than what is supposed to be a great product in Elite... I am so far let down by everything I've seen in Elite... IMO, I think it is a waste to do those booklet cards... If I would hit a booklet, I would assume to get a multi color patch and an auto.. That's just me tho.. To each their own... My LCS didn't have Elite today, I would have bought a box... I honestly am just out for the base and rookies in the set so I may not buy any and just trade for what I need... BTW, I ended up buying a Rising Rookies box and hit a Suh first Impressions Relic if you are interested.

Case hit two plain jersey pieces with no autos how weak is that. Cool Ridley and you can never go wrong with a guy named Cecil Shorts the 3rd.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(06-23-2011, 12:26 PM)jpcisco Wrote: Are any of those FT? If so, PM me if you see anything for the Locker jersey.

http://s901.photobucket.com/albums/ac215...?start=all

The Locker is all yours. I will send it sometime.

(06-23-2011, 12:26 PM)collinsfanatic Wrote: You know what I want.

They are yours.

(06-23-2011, 12:30 PM)nickfromcwe Wrote: Sick patch on the Ridley Gooch!! Sad to say that in two hits in UD you did WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than what is supposed to be a great product in Elite... I am so far let down by everything I've seen in Elite... IMO, I think it is a waste to do those booklet cards... If I would hit a booklet, I would assume to get a multi color patch and an auto.. That's just me tho.. To each their own... My LCS didn't have Elite today, I would have bought a box... I honestly am just out for the base and rookies in the set so I may not buy any and just trade for what I need... BTW, I ended up buying a Rising Rookies box and hit a Suh first Impressions Relic if you are interested.

Yes I would like to get ahold of the Donkey Suh, and lemme know what ya need on your Elite base/rc's. I will send em your way.

(06-23-2011, 12:31 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: Case hit two plain jersey pieces with no autos how weak is that. Cool Ridley and you can never go wrong with a guy named Cecil Shorts the 3rd.

Lemme tell ya how weak it is...........

WEAK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Insert Banner.

What do you want for that Harrison patch????? VERY INTERESTED! (<---- Can you tell!!!!)
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/

(06-23-2011, 01:20 PM)kennycooks Wrote: What do you want for that Harrison patch????? VERY INTERESTED! (<---- Can you tell!!!!)

Send me your address, its all yours
Insert Banner.

Did you pull any Pat Devlin cards?

What did you want on the Bo book......want to get some of his cards.....
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++