`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
1998-99 Topps II - 2 box break - FT - SCANS

1998-99 Topps II - 2 box break - FT - SCANS
Through a trade I got my hands on 2 boxes of 1998-99 Topps Series 2. 72 packs of 11 (9 if Gold Label) cards landing me about five times the base set and a ridiculous amount of rookies (12x Sam Jacobsen?!) Fortunately also got some Dirk Nowitzki, Vince Carter and Paul Pierce rookies, freshly pulled so in great condition. The only slight bummer is that it appears that all Dirk were centered off downwards, but hey, it's not his prime rookie neither..

I think I did just under average compared to the price of the boxes, with the two Kobe's and Shaq saving the day. The Duncans are a Gold Label and a Black Label. Bit pissed off with both Chrome pulls being Isaiah Rider, what are the odds of that?!

I'll upload the cards in my Organizer throughout the day, starting with the hits below. Everything FT except the Kobe's.

That said: the Kobe Gold Label I'm thinking of getting graded as I think I might get a 9 or 9.5. Please let me know if you would agree. Here's a more detailed scan: http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/6708/escanear0132.jpg

[Image: escanear0131.jpg]
[Image: escanear0133.jpg]
[Image: escanear0134.jpg]

RE: 1998-99 Topps II - 2 box break - FT - SCANS
Check me for thE Kobe insert and the Reggies of the book for over $5 each
photobucket: http://s605.photobucket.com/albums/tt135/schaudhr/

Chasing Autos of:

Hakeem Olajuwon, Karl Malone, Charles Barkley, Tim Duncan, Isiah Thomas, Julius Erving, Jerry West.

And Always Looking for:

Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Kevin Durant & Reggie Miller

Check me for the Duncans.
[Image: Banner_zpsdfc1db81.jpg]
PC Team: San Antonio Spurs
PC Players: David Robinson & Tim Duncan

Please check me for the kobe gold label and rider chrome.

nice break!! 1998 was my favorite year collecting. i love the cards from all the sets that year. i might grade the kobe, it looks good.
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

I opened three boxes of UNC basketball from this year and got two Jim Delaney Autographs......Really? Did I need Two?...?....?
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Chaudhry: Trade start sent, would like to see a picture of the UD3 Rodman

KCT: Gold label NFT. due to the width of your signature i can't see the link to enter into a trade with you (at least that's what i think is causing it). If you're looking to trade at least the Rider and perhaps anything else that catches your eye, you'll have to send me an open offer.

Tmakact: Interested in the Rubio rookie. Any Rodmans, Kobe, LeBron (urggh spit) that are not listed? Sent you a trade start.

(06-23-2011, 04:08 PM)lecreccio Wrote: nice break!! 1998 was my favorite year collecting. i love the cards from all the sets that year. i might grade the kobe, it looks good.
thanks for sharing that, anyone else with observations?

Nice all around break
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(06-24-2011, 03:04 AM)folkertino Wrote: KCT: Gold label NFT. due to the width of your signature i can't see the link to enter into a trade with you (at least that's what i think is causing it). If you're looking to trade at least the Rider and perhaps anything else that catches your eye, you'll have to send me an open offer.
Sent Offer..