`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
went on a little ebay buying binge

RE: went on a little ebay buying binge
I wouldn't have touched those Flacco's with a 10-foot pole. If it seems too good to be true, it usually is. Hoping the best for ya though.

thanks guys i think i had to try them for that price i hope i get them in thats my main worry if i do i will send them to be authenticated and graded i already was needing to send a few others to get graded so i will send them with those so if they are real i think that is possibly the best deal ever!!!!!!!! you never know
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

Congrats on the new pickups-
WANTED: Indian Larry American Biker Auto
[Image: 1393873061.jpg]
http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/Seaw0lf/library/

the two flaccos am i just seeing it wrong or did you post the same auction twice? if you got two did the other auction at least have a picture of a econd card?? maybe the auto is signed in a little different place so you could see he has two for sure.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

my bad guys i by accidentally put up 2 of the same one bought 2 different ones check it out again i edited it i picked up a dual of matt ryan daren mcfadden and also a flacco both red
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

(06-23-2011, 12:12 PM)mcleodfive Wrote: my bad guys i by accidentally put up 2 of the same one bought 2 different ones check it out again i edited it i picked up a dual of matt ryan daren mcfadden and also a flacco both red
Sorry bud, but that dual Ryan-McFadden looks "faker than a five-hundred dollar bill". Just my opinion, but it just doesn't look right to me having seen their auto's fairly often around here.