`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dilemma...You Decide The Outcome ! SCANS

Dilemma...You Decide The Outcome ! SCANS
So i was looking on ebay tonight and i seen an Albert Pujols Auto bat....They are from a dealer that has thousands of great feedback as he runs an autographed item ebay store. The albert pujols bat is awesome as it is signed in gold and it is a bat that is issued to him that he hits with currently. The dilemma here is how am i going to raise the money for the bat which will cost me between 500-600 bucks. My plan was to sell my 2010 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor Stephen Strasburg Auto #/50. I could get 550-700 bucks for it right now. What do you guys think ? I could would still have some money let over for cards....and i think it would be a good investment to purchase this bat to have in my collection for a long time. ALL OPINIONS ARE WELCOME....please help me out here. Here is a picture of the bat.

[Image: KGrHqVhkE3v5wfmPBOU2MnPPQ0_3.jpg]
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

RE: Dilemma...You Decide The Outcome ! SCANS
Sell that card quick and buy that bat it's sweet!

Sell the card, buy the bat. Pujols will always be a star. In my opinion, there is no where for Strasburg and the value of his cards to go but down. Get now while the getting is good!
I collect Dany Heatley, Nicklas Backstrom, all Red Wings and most Yankees.

Without question you get that bat. Pujols is already a lock for the HoF. Strasburg could never win 35 games for all we know. Not to mention, being able to showcase an autographed bat that looks as good as that one is much cooler than a card. At least in my opinion.
[Image: bWSA7.png]
Collecting: Alfonso Soriano and Boston Red Sox

Considering Strasburg has yet to prove he can perform and stay healthy, I think The Pujols Bat would be your best bet. ANYTHING autographed of Pujols is a more solid investment....not to mention that bat is just SIIIICK!

i say sell the stras and keep the money. after watching the AD's secretary at UT sign helmet after helmet for peyton manning, i dont like signed stuff unless i personally see it ...
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

go for it, pujols is a no doubt hall of famer and strasburg didnt even pitch one full year(one that didn't live up to his expectations) and you never know how he is going to turn out

only buy the pujols bat if it comes with a picture of him rolling on the ground in pain lol j/k...yea sell the strasburg and buy the pujols
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

Are those authentication stickers and if so by who? I also need to see an item signed as all of my auto's are signed in-person (IP) but the bat matches up with known authentic graphs.

As said in previous post's Pujols will be a lock for the HOF and Strasburg may never return to form when all is said and done.

...Rick
My PC & Trade... http://s558.photobucket.com/albums/ss22/...rts_Teams/

My trade items are at the bottom of my bucket listed as "Trade - (Type of Card)"

I'm always looking for HOF game-used in all sports...

Wow, didnt realize Pujols was one of those major leaguers that dont realize the quality that is put out by Louisville Slugger. Tongue
Is this thing on?